Happy Friday!! This card is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday, on Friday. This is the problem I have with working full time....I can't do the sketches on the day that the challenges are. Yes, I'm just that crazy! This is a new blog and so new that this is Sweet Sketch 2. Even tho some blogs post a sketch for the week, like this one, I always feel behind. Anyway, I used some Sassafrass papers together with some SU Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and ivory cardstock. The image is from Pink Petticoat that I colored in with markers. The Flowers are Close to My Heart and then I added some sheer ribbon, a button and some rhinestones.

I hope this little birdie brightens up your day - at the least I hope it's "tweet"!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute!!Thank you so much for joining us at sweet sketch wednesday.

mulberry said...

Love yoou card. We appreciate you joining us at sweet sketch wednesday.

mulberry said...

Your card is really cute. Thanks for joining us at sweet sketch wednesday.

Arlana said...

What a sweet card!!! Love the bird with the cake. Thanks for becoming a follower. Hope you will enjoy my new sketches. Arlana

Carol Dee said...

the card is so *Tweet* greta sketcha gaina nd love the blues and browns.


I noticed the change in background for the blog. Pretty. Hugs...

Elena said...

Fabulous job on this sketch! Love the pretty papers and cute little bird!

Kelly Landers said...

Your card is great! Don't worry that you can't play on Wednesday's because of your work schedule. You have as long as you want to get them done!! You did an awesome job. Your image is so cute!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs