Happy 10,000 visits to my humble little home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To help me celebrate, Pam at 365 Cards:Day 99 and Super Sketchy Sunday has generously offered to combine her challenge into a blog candy dragonfly challenge for me! So what you need to do is make a card using this sketch and include a dragonfly. Then go to 365 Cards and upload a picture of it to Mr. Linky there. You have until midnite Friday, June 12th to do this and I will announce the winner here on my blog on Sunday, June 14th. Here's a picture of the blog candy you will win, in addition to this card. I wish it could be more, and I may just add a few more surprises before the week is over. If you don't have a blog, no worries, you can link to your Splitcoast gallery or anywhere else too.

The details of this card are: DCWV's Garden Party papers together with some of SU's Cameo Coral and ivory. The stamps are from Clear Stamps. I used some Michael's bridal flowers and put some rhinestones in the center of them, a scallop border punch, and an oval Nestie. The dragonflies have Frosted Lace Stickles on them with Prisma glitter on top of that and are pop-dotted.

I started this blog out of a pure luv of cardmaking never knowing how much joy, fun and special people that I would meet and become friends with while joining me along this journey. I can hardly believe that this many people and counting from all over the world, have actually visited me and I am so truly thankful for each and every one of you that words could never describe. I have so much fun creating new things to show you, and your comments always, always, always just make my day, even if it was a difficult one.

I hope your weekend is happy and fun. Take care of yourself, and please do join in on this celebration with me!!

Peace and Luv,

20 comments :

Alicia said...

Congratulations Jeannie, on 10,000 hits! I would love to participate...I will get creating. The blog-candy looks awesome!
Alicia xx

Fi said...

Jeannie, congratulations on your over 10,000 posts and Thank you for the chance to win yummy blog candy. Your card is just beautiful.
My card has been posted and linked on 365 Cards.
Here's to another 10,000 posts.
Hugs
Fi

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

Happy Sunday and congrats on your 10,000 visits! That's awesome, girl! You always provide a smile with each of your posts. You are such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see all the Dragonfly cards!

{xoxo} Juls~

Pam said...

Congrats, Jeannie!! And a gorgeous card, too :) I think your prize is fab and that will be one lucky winner :)

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE THIS CARD, no surprise~~~
I am going to create a card and post it on SCS. I am excited :)
As you know I have LOTS of dragonflys to chose from...LOL
Have a great Sunday, HUGS

Made by Mandy said...

Congratulations on your 10,000 hits and how generous of you to offer a prize for a dragonfly creation using the sketch. I'll be having a go at this sketch later and I'm sure I've got a dragonfly somewhere.

Love the papers on your card, I have a lot of DCWV but not that collection. The colours you have pulled out from it work very well.

Have a great Sunday Jeannie xxx

~~Audrey~~ said...

What a lovely card! Congrats on your 10,000 visitors and what a generous array of prize goodies.

Sherry said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on hitting 10,000 visitors to your blog and how sweet of you to offer a special prize for someone at 365 cards.

Rose said...

well congrats on your 10,000 hits!! and this is an awesome card!! how sweet of you to do a prize for us that play along with you on 365 each day :D

Elena said...

Congratulations on your 10,000 hits! Your card is amazing! Really love the dragonflies!

willow said...

Congratulations on your 10.000 hits, well done you!
I have added my card to the link on 365 Cards, hope you like it
Maz

lcg said...

Congratulations Jeannie, on 10,000 hits.I love the dragonflies!
hugs
Lila

ma-mi said...

I love dragonflies and this will be my first challenge at all. I just started making cards!

Heike said...

Wow, congrats for so many Hits. The Blogcandy is wonderful, thanks for the chance to win. I've linked you on my sidebar.....

Hugs
Heike

Linda said...

Congrats to you on the 10,000 hits!!!
Here is my card for 365 Cards - Day 99 Super Sketchy Sunday.
Here’s my card.

Nikki said...

Hi Congrats on all those Hits 10,000 wow I've finally come up with something I like for your challenge was a toughie (got stuck on christmas lol) But I've finished it and posted it Here
Thanks for the challenge enjoyed it
Nikki C

Andreja - kokos said...

Sweet candy, thanks for the chance to win!
I linked your candy on my sidebar!
Here is my blog.
Hugs, Andreja

Agus :) said...

Hi! lovely blog candy!! thanks for the chance to win :) Im going to link your blog right now!

Here is my blog.
Hugs
Agus

SMK said...

Fun fun fun! I just uploaded my card :) Thanks for the super sweet chance to enter!!!

Vickilyn said...

Congrats!! I actually made a second card using this sketch (the first one didn't have a dragonfly) just so I could be entered for your blog candy.

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/dragonfly-journey.html

Just figured I'd post it here too.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs