Woohoo.......and welcome to the very first Ladies With Attitude Blog Hop for Shirley's 2 Girls!! It's big reveal day!!! Everything they release today (15 - yes I said 15!) are all about moms and kids. The Hop begins at the Ladies With Attitude Blog where you'll find out all about what to do to win the Grand Poobah of Prizes!! If you started here on my blog, as much as I luv that you did, you need to start first at the Ladies With Attitude Blog so that you can understand all of the rules. Don't worry they aren't hard! If you're here after visiting Jackie's Blog, then you are in the right spot!!

So, being asked to be a guest designer for May and all, I had some of these images ahead of time to play with, lucky me. First there's Welcome to your/or our Little Buck-a-Roo (SG78)and also this cute as can be duckie paper! I colored my little heart out on the image with markers, and added some SU cardstock with them, So Saffron and Bashful Blue, with some dark blue and white. I wrapped some thin little ribbon around some of the squares, put the image on a Nestie label, and used a star punch to add 3 with pop-dots. What a cutie!

Next, I used the Brother/Sister Banner (SG69) images to make a brag book. This is one of those $1 books that you see everywhere. I just removed their images and I printed and cut out the banner 3 times on different paper, and put them on top of another patterned paper, all from Kelly Panacci, added some paper flower buttons to both ends, and then put a picture in the center one. I added a couple of rhinestones to the top bows and next to the sentiment. Along the side of the top cover I punched a bunch of holes and tied on scraps of ribbon. This would be a fun and inexpensive way for any proud sibling to carry around all of their favorite new little one's pics!

So.....all of these new images, together with all of the rest of the images, and much, much more can be found at the What's New section of S2G's, and to be eligible for the Grand Prize at the end of the blog, please leave a comment here on my blog, and then hop on over to the next Lady With Attitude, Karolyn at Paper Therapy.

Thanks so much for playing, this has been a fun adventure for me, and have a fantastic day!!

Peace and Luv,

39 comments :

Jaspere said...

Way to go. These are both fabulous. Love that ducky paper and I really LOVE, LOVE the 3 banners with the cute pic in the middle of one. Super cute.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Outstanding work..... You are the bomb. Welcome to the team!

Stephanie said...

love both of these..

CRYSTAL said...

Adorable stuff.....!!!!

Erin said...

I love your creations!! Your coloring is awesome and how you used the new DIGI paper is adorable with all those little ribbons!! Erin

grammytuna said...

I love your combination of colors. The baby is a doll....

Annita said...

love the new stamps adorable
Annita

Brandi said...

Cute cards!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, your work is AMAZING!!!!! I am SO becoming a subscriber!!! You ROCK!!!

Chelle said...

Oh I so love your baby welcome card - awesome colouring! Meet my little sister is just too cute!

Liz said...

Love the name of your blog and your ideas!

Jackie said...

Awesome projects Jeannie...that book is my fave! tfs!!!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

These are so well done. What a great job you did. My son is called "My Little Buck A Roo" by his grandfather. Thanks for sharing them and joining in on the blog hop.

Wendy said...

Such cute stuff! I love all the colors. So bright and cheery!

naturecoastcrafter said...

The brag book for "my little sister"--absolutely precious and such a clever thing. Off to see my buddy, Karo. . .

Anne said...

What lovely colours in the buckaroo card :). The banners are fun ideas too

Carla said...

Your rich colors are beautiful! Your cards are wonderful, and so are the new stamps! I would LOVE to win them, thanks for the opportunity!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Girlie, you ROCKED these projects!! I love, love, love the brag book - brilliance, I tell ya!! And your Buck-A-Roo card - just DARLING!! Jeannie, thank you so much for all your hard work on this blog hop and your samples. I know you have a lot going on in your life right now, so we feel so blessed that you have joined our little team and have been such a great contributor so far. Can't wait to see what the rest of the month holds!!

Jenn Embry said...

Fabulous! I love all the details and vibrant color.

Crazy Creations said...

TOO CUTE I KNOW I WANT ALL OF THESE STAMPS SARAH

Debbie said...

Love Love the blue and yellow little baby buggy! I really love what you did with the dp and the image. Awesome little photo album and love what you did with the image!

Shauna Pester said...

Jeannie..I always enjoy seeing your cards! You do a great job!
Hugs,
Shauna

diana said...

your cards are very nice

Carmen said...

The color combo you used sure shows off the set!

Denise said...

Very cute card and banner!

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful cards...love the new stamps and your coloring is sooo pretty!!!!

Kristyn said...

Awesome cards! I love the design for the ducky card...too cute :-)

Jane Wetzel said...

these are both very cute!

LaToya said...

The buckaroo card is so adorable. I love the deep, rich colors you used.

akagreenhouse said...

Oh, my! These are amazing! What fabulous work!

Ann said...

Jeannie, these are both just adorable! Love that buckaroo sentiment! ;)

the girls said...

ASOLUTELY FABULOUS! oh are we lucky to have you as a GDT for MAY!!! we love the brag book...and that you were able to use the DP too...well YOU are the BOMB! all too cute! HUGS 2 U...DEIDRE

the girls said...

Jeannie...these are both so wonderful...they reinforce why you are a guest designer this month...we love your creativity and love seeing what you come up with from week to week....BRAVO to you for terrific cards...Kristine

Elena said...

Wow! Both of the projects are outstanding! Love the baby card! What a fun colors! And very neat idea on the brag book!

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE cards.

Tina said...

Love the brag book! Your card is just darling!

Jennifer said...

The cards are really, really cute!
Holy comments!! :-)

SnappyStamper said...

Great projects~ I love them! You guys are all so talented, and you have awesome stamps to work with... I may have to end my 'hop' by ordering a few of these! Thanks so much!

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute! I love the baby in stroller. Great job

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs