Sending you some love on a Sunday afternoon. This layout is for 365 Cards:Day 78 Super Sketchy Sunday. This paper and the embellishments are from DCWV - the La Creme Stack and matching chipboard flocked embellishments. I just added some ribbon and some rhinestones then and that was about it. Pretty simple but elegant I think.

So I got this paper and embellishments at an awesome close-out sale that I went to on Saturday. Holy cow did I get some deals! It was at a building where the Xyron offices used to be and so for instance this 12x12 stack was $5!! Embellishments and ribbons were .50 and $1. I spent $53 and wish I had gotten more! My friend Luping was there working the sale and she enabled me even more! Thanks Luping!

I got to visit with my niece Traci last nite for a little bit on her and her boyfriends layover from Vegas, so that was fun and it was very nice to meet the new man in her life. I approve! She took some pics, I forgot my camera, so I'll post them this week only if they turn out!

That's it for today, I hope your weekend is going well, and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

Fi said...

Very elegant card Jeannie, love your embellies and you have to love DCWV stacks.
Hugs
Fi

Elena said...

This card is so elegant! I love the beautiful layout!
Glad you had fun time with your niece!

Carol Dee said...

Oh-La-La card! Very elegant, Yes.
WOW what a sale... Lucky you :)
I'll stop by on Monday.
Hugs...

Sherry said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.

Rose said...

very elegant!! that stack is on my want list :D

~amy~ said...

Jeannie, what a gorgeous card...I've been eyeing that stack...may have to breakdown and buy it :)

Vicky said...

Love how elegant this is! Gorgeous paper!

Karen Lee said...

What a beautiful card! Sounds like you made out at the sale!!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL!! I love the card and the papers, etc are 'ausome'! Sounds like you racked up at the sale. I did that last week when my LSS was having a going out of business sale. I'm so upset as it was my 'pretty paper store'. Guess I'll be an online pretty paper buyer now. :(
Anyway.....love your card!

kristie sessions said...

oh, this card is a stunner, that is for sure! i clicked to enlarge it and the details are just delish! It looked flocked... which I love. and the colors and patterns are so elegant. great job with the sketch!

willow said...

This is one of the nicest cards I have ever seen, I love the papers and am off now to see if I can find any here in the uk
Gorgeous card
Maz

Erin Bigler said...

Hi, Jeannie! This is just gorgeous...Love the creme/black combo and that ribbon is so elegant. BTW, I changed my blog name and hope you'll stop by again sometime. It's www.Paperamblings. blogspot.com/

Gloria Stengel said...

Lovely card! So sophisticated!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs