Just a little chicken here for ya on a Tuesday nite. No challenges, just me. This is not only a $1 stamp from Michael's, but so is the ribbon. Such a deal! The rest is pretty self-explanatory I think, cardstock is black, white and some SU Riding Hood Red. The DP is also from SU, the Doodle Dots pack. I used a small scallop scissor, a Nestie label, a flower punch, a Prisma flower and some twine. Of course I colored her in with markers and pop-dotted her too!

So it's only a couple more days until the Ladies With Attitude at Shirley's 2 Girls Blog Hop on Thursday!! Are you ready - I hope so!! There's some sneak peeks and there are going to be some absolutely amazing new designs that they are going to reveal. You just have to join us - no excuses!! Also there's some fun t-shirts, mugs, aprons and journals now available too - just go to their blog and you'll see what I mean!!! NOW!!! GO!!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

AUsome mom said...

Girl, you are killing me with this sentiment! It is too dang cute! I was kidding about the other card, but whoever gets it will have a true treasure! I'm headin' over to Shirley's to see what happenin..Hugs...

Jennifer said...

nice card - funny, I just Tif the book Why the Chicken crossed the Road tonight and then saw your card! glad you're job is going well - nice hours! I wish I could find something!! :-)

Carol Dee said...

Sweet little chicken, Hmmmm. I missed her at Michael's.

I worked late, just got home to check my favorite blogs before bed.
GOOD NIGHT....hugs

Ann said...

Super cute stamps, and I love those flowers, too!

Elena said...

So pretty! Love the flower ribbon you used!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs