It's Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls again and today's challenge, S2GSC12, other than the layout, is to make it monochromatic. This was much harder than I thought it would be. So basically I used all greens, with white. The stamp is called Domino's Hugs SG61 and I colored it in with the same color as the cardstocks, which are SU's Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow, with another scrap of green that I'm not sure what the name of it is. Then I added some sheer ribbon with a button tied with some crochet thread and 5 pearls. For more details about this challenge go to Karolyn's blog Paper Therapy. Do join us to win some of S2G's fabulous stuff, as you can see this is a simple layout and it's so much fun to see what everyone's take is on it...and.....they have a bunch more new doggie stamps, including some jack russells like my Dixie!! So exciting!

So it's Friday-Eve already! Don't cha just luv short weeks?! I've got some cards to get done before Saturday, so I've got to my butt in gear after work tonite. I'd better get some coffee brewing and get myself ready to get on the road. I hope your day is fabulous, thanks for visiting and for all of your great comments, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Jaspere said...

This is just too cute. Those pearl accents are fantastic. What a fun take on this weeks sketch.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous! Adore your card. Wonderful design and colors.

Carol Dee said...

Nice layout. I hardly ever use green. I like how you used it here.
HUGS ( one of your 10) !!!!

Debbie said...

Jeannie - Love your card and the color that you used. This is one of my favorite stamps!

Ann said...

LOVE this, Jeannie! The green and the pearls are just fabulous!

AUsome mom said...

Great color combo!! That image is just precious. I posted the award you gave me and left you some luv. Come check it out:
http://dianasausomecreationsetc.blogspot.com/2009/05/awards-from-my-blogging-buds.html

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the sheer ribbon and button idea!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs