It's Musical Monday at 365 Cards:Day 72, so I used one of the papers that I Cuttlebugged at my friend Becky's with the musical note embossing plate. The image is from Pink Petticoat, the flower consists of a Sizzlit die cut and 2 flower punches with just some random scraps, and then a rhinestone brad in the center. The cardstock colors are SU's Kiwi kiss, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, with some ivory. I used SU markers, then added some ric-rac and that's about it.

I'm getting caught up right now on watching The View from this morning, they truly are crazy! Did you watch the finale of the Amazing Race yesterday? I'm actually glad with who won, they worked hard. Tonite is the finale of House I think. All these shows ending already for the summer!

Well that's all I've got for you today. I'm glad you visited me here today, I've got something I need to work on tonight for the 222 at Shirley's 2 Girls tomorrow, so I'd better get to it!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

Sherry said...

Once again you have created a fabulous card.

Ann said...

She is fabulous! I love the colors on this, too!

Karen Lee said...

Love the embossing!! This is just a CUTE little card!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...

love that stamp!!! great card for the challenge :D

AUsome mom said...

OMG!! She is FANTASTIC!! I love Pink Petticoat. I think I've told you that before :) I have several of her digital images, but none of the Lola ones. Anyhoo....I GOT MY CARD FROM YOU TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl..I was so excited when I got home and it was in the mail. You are so very, very sweet and just know that I will treasure it always. Hugs to you Jeannie!!

Carol Dee said...

Great sentiment with the cute image. It looks like a summer of reruns ahead.

NWFlamingo said...

Very cute card and I agree about the winners on Amazing Race!

~amy~ said...

FABulous job Jeannie!!!

Bex said...

That image is just fabulous! Great card!

Vickilyn said...

This is ADORABLE! I love that image!! Gotta go find some...

fabricbutterfly said...

great card, so fun and flirty, I can just feel the gal walking down the street with some cool song on her mind, fantastic

Elena said...

This card is fantastic, Jeannie! I love the colors you used!

Gloria Stengel said...

Now she's stinkin' cute! Great way to use the EF too! Fab, just fab!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs