It's May 12th and 222 Challenge week for May at Shirley's 2 Girls. We were given this window/shutter template ahead of time to play with and to display a "View". A dream/fantasy/desire. I had several things come to mind, but in the end it's always Peace and Luv, which is just how I sign off here on my blog everyday that I wish for everyone. I made this using beachy tones, because my dream is to live in a cottage on the beach and when you take a peek inside my cottage window, my hope is that you would feel Peace and Luv. So, the papers are SU's Parisian Breeze. I thought the striped paper looked just like shutters! I used a silver rhinestone brad for the closure with some crochet thread, and I distressed all of the edges with ColorBox Chestnut chalk. So go on over to S2G's, the template is posted there for you to use, and you've got a week to come up with your creation and be in the running to win some credit towards their awesome stuff!

I hope your day is great, thanks for visiting, I LUV hearing from you and checking out your blogs to see what you're up to! So much creativeness out there - you amaze me!

As always - much Peace and Luv to you!

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love the VIEW...Peace and Luv to you, too. The paper was perfect for the shutters, too.

Elena said...

Very cute! Love the window idea!!! Thank you for sharing the link!!!

the sisters said...

JEANNIE...WOW! love your VIEW! peace & luv...can't go wrong there!DEIDRE tfs

Erin said...

This is so cute for the 222 challenge!! I love the way you distressed everything!! I may have to case that idea!! LOL...Erin

Justine said...

Check you out, this is adorable

Erin Bigler said...

Really, really cool, Jeannie! I love your view interpretation!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Jeannie, this is fabulous! Awesome colors and design. Great job on the challenge!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs