It's Friday, Friday, Friday and that makes us all happy, happy, happy doesn't it?!! At 365 Cards:Day 83 it's Make it Match day. That means the challenge is to make and envelope to match the card. Well this is my card that I made for the Dragonfly card swap last nite with the gals. The stamp is from my Iowa friend Carol, who shares my passion for dragonflies, not sure who made it, but maybe she'll include it here in her comments today....Carol? Anyway, I colored my little heart out, cut him out and pop-dotted the wings just a little bit and added some rhinestones for a little bling. The brown/flowered image is a digital download, the blue swirly paper is from ATD-the Wildflower paper pad. Then I used some SU Close to Cocoa cardstock with some white and added a pretty sheer ribbon. It was such a fun card swap, and it was great to see all what everybody came up with. We met at Starbucks and there was lots of chatting and coffee and we had a great time. Thanks girls for indulging me in my Dragonfly obsession, yours cards are all awesome!

It's the beginning of a nice long holiday weekend, that I'm sure we're all looking forward to. We have the kids tonite until Sunday afternoon. Neal and Quentin will be going to the cemetary for boy scouts Saturday morning to place flags, I'm sure they'll spend some time in our pool, and then we all want to see some new movies that came out this week. Not sure how much creating I'll be able to get in, but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for stopping in today - take care of yourself!!

Peace and Luv,

18 comments :

Chrissie said...

Lovely Set! I love those colours.
Chrissie

Shari said...

Wow that is just Beautiful!
*Shari*

Birgit said...

The dragonfly is so beautiful and lots of work-great card and envelope

Sherry said...

Jeannie, love your card and the butterfly is beautiful.

Karen Lee said...

I'm lovin' your card set. Awesome dragonfly!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Ivolina said...

Wonderful set. This dragonfly is so cute.

Carol Dee said...

Did you hear me squeal all the way to AZ when I opened the blog and saw what you did with that dragonfly? I have never been able to make it look so good :) ....
I am back,I had to run up to stamp room and look for it. The stamp says it is from: Another Stamp Co. P.O. box 1037, Oakhurst, NJ 07755.
stamp # LO-173-N 1100.
Not sure if they are even in business (or where I found it) the date on the stamp is 1998!
While I was up there I found MORE dragonfly stamps that I forgot and some duplicates. Hmmm, it is an addiction for certain.
Have a fun weekend. TGIF & HUGS

Fi said...

Beautiful set, love your dragonfly.
Hugs
Fi

Made by Mandy said...

Love the smily sunshines on the dragonfly wings, such a happy stamp image. You've done a smashing job with it. Love the blue background too

~amy~ said...

gorgeous set! fabulous dragonfly!!!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

OMG Jeannie what an absolutely beautiful dragonfly and yes I am addicted to them as well I have quite a few in my collection but you know I have almost as many butterflies but dragonflys are my fav. I have never seen such a beautifully coloured dragonfly. You have done an exquisite job.
Hugs
Michelle

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card, you really do some extraordinary work, thanks for sharing

AUsome mom said...

Wow! I love that dragonfly! Really pretty set Jeannie! I'm off for the weekend on a roadtrip. Have a great holiday!

willow said...

Gorgeous set, love the colours and the dragonfly is fabulous
Maz

Elena said...

Wow! This dragonfly is gorgeous! Enjoy the holiday!!!

Rose said...

AWESOME!! luv the dragonfly :D

Erin Bigler said...

Gorgeous card, Jeannie! Love all the detail in his wings and you colored him beautifully! A real stunner!

Shari said...

I left you a blog award

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs