It's all about plaid today at 365 Cards:Day 80 so what better reason to get out my 6x6 plaid stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms, which I stamped onto to white paper with SU's Kiwi Kiss ink. The center stamp was from the $1 bin at Michael's from quite awhile ago, but is one of my fav's. I used my Nesties to frame it, added some Making Memories ribbon, twine and a button. The cardstocks used are SU's More Mustard, Close to Cocoa and Kiwi Kiss. A pretty quick card for me this morning.

Yesterday I worked 1-6:30 and today they want me in early at 9 and there's more orientation so I'll be there til 6:30 probably again. Yesterday was crazy busy, so I do need the time today to get caught up with lots of paperwork.

Ok so did ya watch The Bachelorette? Geez...what a bunch of losers, or at least a lot of them came off that way. I hope it was just nerves or something, or she's not going to have a very fun time with it all. Poor thing.

I guess I need to get a move on and get ready for the day. I hope you have a great day, thanks for visiting, and I appreciate your comments very much!

Peace and Luv,

18 comments :

Sherry said...

Great card. Love it especially the ribbon.
I agree with you about the show last night. I am sure she will findn a few princes in the bunch. Or at least that is how the previews looked.

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Jeannie! Love the lace ribbon you used!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Oh Jeannie I wish that I had that stamp for todays challenge lol. I had soooo much trouble finding something plaid that I had to make my own but it is nowhere near as lovely as yours is. The Kiwi Kiss looks good in plaid. Your card is wonderful.
Hugs
Michelle

~amy~ said...

jeannie, I love your take on the plaid challenge!!!

Shari said...

Very cute! Love that lace.

*Shari*

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Your card is lovely I like that you stamped the plaid background. The sentiment is very pretty. Don't ya just love the $1 stamps? Great job with this challenge.

Audrey said...

That is a lovely card. Luv the colours, lace and string ... in fact everything. :)

Tammy said...

Great take on todays Challenge Jeannie! Thanks for playing along

Birgit said...

Great Card-Love the green!

Chrissie said...

I love this one. I think must use buttons more often, this one looks great.
Chrissie

Carol Dee said...

Great plaid card, I always tend to go MASCULINE when I stamp plaid.
Looks great in kiwi!

Fi said...

Great take on the challenge Jeannie, love your plaid background.
Hugs
Fi

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh Jennie, what a stunner, great job and i love the lace, just yummy

Karen Lee said...

Such a perfect card for todays challenge! I always smile when I see buttons on a card!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

Cute, cute card! I agree with you about the show last night. Hope there is a needle in the haystack for her.

Rose said...

super card :D luv the lace and buttons :D

Alicia said...

What a lovely card! Love the colours - that is a very cool plaid stamp!
Alicia xx

Fran, said...

Great take on the plaid challenge.. love the colors

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs