Is it Wednesday?....I think it is....hehe, anyway Happy Mid-Week to ya and this card is made using the inspiration of the Sketch #14 at Card Patterns. The image is new and is from a set called In My Garden from Pink Petticoat. She comes up with the cutest stuff! So the papers I used are all SU, Pattern Pack II, and then the cardstocks are from the In Color collection. The flower is made with a Sizzlit die cut and then I just added a button and tied it with some twine. I colored in the flowers with markers and I used a Fiskars border punch and a scrap of ribbon that seemed to match pretty good. The image is also pop-dotted. No rhinestones today - believe me I tried to put some on it, but then I decided to just stop where I was, and I'm glad that I did.

I really don't have much new to tell ya. I just finished feeding the stray kitties again this morning. The one has a huge injury on its tail that I'm worried about, so I'm keeping my eye on that. I should try and get some pics of them.

Did you watch Idol?....who's gonna win?! I still would like to see Danny win overall, but I think they are all great and will do just fine with or without winning.

I hope you have an awesome day, that you're taking care of yourself, and thanks for stopping in!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

whoistracy said...

Jeannie this is adorable! I love the b&w floral squares with the color image in front. Such a cute idea.

So glad you could play along with us!

Carol Dee said...

Stray kitties, you feed them, they are now YOURS !!! LOL

Love the flower and ribon on the left side of the card. Nice and Bright.

Karen ~ said...

I am rooting for Danny because I like his story ... and last night when he sang "You are so beautiful" I cried! ... But I am expecting Adam to win. But I think they are all going to do well in the music industry.

raindropecho said...

This card is really beautiful. I love what you did with it!

Samantha said...

What a great card! I love the colors you used on this one :)

I'd love to see pictures of the stray kitties. Definitely keep an eye on the little one's tail to make sure it doesn't get infected.

Yes! I watch American Idol, and I'm rooting for Danny although I think Adam will win. I like Kris, but not more than Danny :)

Mistylynn said...

This card just pops. I enjoy the b/w background with the colored image. Super cute. Great blog.
Misty

Elena said...

Beautiful card! Really love the layout!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs