If it's Pink you want, well here's some pink for ya! That's the challenge today at 365 Cards:Day 67-Think Pink. I'm up early and I've got some good energy going, so this is just a quick card I put together for you. I haven't had a card with one of the gals from Pink Petticoat lately either, so I thought it would be a good day for it. The papers are SU's Raspberry Tart that I luv so much, together with some Pretty in Pink cardstock and ivory. I colored her in with markers, used the ticket corner punch, added some rhinestones and ric-rac and I think she's good to go!

So DO NOT forget to join in on the Ladies With Attitude Blog Hop tomorrow at Shirley's 2 Girls, ok?! It's going to be fun and you can win some fabulous prizes. They are also going to reveal a bunch of new stuff, and we all luv new stuff, ya?!

Well I should get going and start to get myself together for the day here. I do hope that you will have an awesome day, whatever it is you have planned. Thanks so much for stopping by, and as always I dig the comments you have for me. Just don't forget to celebrate YOU!!! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

14 comments :

~amy~ said...

Super Sweet & FUN Jeannie!!!

Fi said...

Great card Jeannie, I love Pink Petticoat Images, love the design of your card and your pink papers are so pretty.
Hugs
Fi

Bex said...

What a fabulous lady! Super stylish and fun card, gorgeous!

Ivolina said...

Very beautiful card. Lovely colours and very cute lady.

AUsome mom said...

It's just fantastic!! I love Pink Petticoat! I have quite a few of her stamps, but not this one. Must get it!! Hugs..

willow said...

Really pretty card, love that image
maz

Carol Dee said...

She is SO PRETTY IN PINK. I am loving those Raspberry Tart SU papers. :)

Karen Lee said...

What a fun, fun card!!! Love it!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...

yup thats pink!!! what a fun stamp to use :D

Made by Mandy said...

You have just reminded me that I have that set and have never used them !!

Love the SU papers. I am resisting because I want them all and won't know when to stop.....

Great girly card

Ann said...

LOVE the pink--so fun! Great job on the challenge!

Ann said...

LOVE the pink--so fun! Great job on the challenge!

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love the pink colors you used!

Carla said...

This is so pretty, and I DO love pink!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs