Hi there and Happy Twisted Thursday!! Another fun Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday sketch challenge for you. The "twist" this week is to ADD SCALLOPS. No problem-o there, ya?! I used the Puppy Love (SG76) image from S2G and you can get it here in the What's New section. I also used some of S2G's paper, the patterned paper is from their Indulge package. Then I used SU's cardstock colors, Cameo Coral, Lovely Lilac, and Creamy Caramel with some white. There's sheer ribbon and a big button. I scalloped the edges of the paper with some Fiskars scissors and there's also a big scalloped circle behind the image, which is also pop-dotted. I didn't realize that we were supposed to also use a color scheme that they picked out (oopsey), and you don't have to use them, but if you do happen to have the colors turquoise, marigold, lime, and fuschia, that would be really cool to use them and make them very happy. All of the details for the contest can be found at Karolyn's blog Paper Therapy, and you have until Sunday to finish yours to win credit towards some of S2G's stuff!! I hope you join us!

Here are all of the other gals links for lots more inspiration:

Pat - Shelly - Justine - Debbie - Erin - Joy - Karolyn

It's Friday-Eve and I get to see my niece and her new beau Friday nite, which I'm very excited about. They have an overnite between flights from Vegas back to Texas here in AZ, so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I hope your Thursday is great, thanks for visiting, and leave me some luv before you go.
Thank you!!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the color combo. (And I always love HUGS) Sweet image.

Have a great day. Hugs, to ...

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fun, super cute! Incredible job, Jeannie!!

Erin said...

Great color combination and coloring job!! I love the way you used the ribbon and button on the bow!! Erin

Debbie said...

I love this image. Your colors and details are incredible!

Joy said...

love the dog!

Elena said...

What a cute card! I love that dog! Love the ribbon bow!

Justine said...

Love it, nicely done and I love that you used one of our new babies

Ann said...

Super sweet image!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs