Hi and Happy Monday! At 365 Cards:Day 79 it's Monday's Manufacturer day. Make a card using one of your favorite manufacturers. Well I have too many to choose from, but today I grabbed some of my new loot from Sassafras the Serendipity line and it's called Sunshine Lollipop. This kid has fun papers, and cardstock stickers and all I did was add some rhinestones and ribbons and I typed up the sentiment. I had my cute little great-niece Tiffany in mind, so this will be on its way to Colorado in the mail for her.

Well today and tomorrow I'm working 1:30 to 6:30 because of the orientation we're having for all of the summer hires. I might even like these hours even better than 10-3! We'll see, but it's just for 2 days. It will be fun tho to meet the kids I've talked to on the phone these last 2 weeks.

I am happy about the winner of Survivor - JT. He seems like a genuinely good kid and he certainly deserved it. He fought hard and played the game well. Guess what tonight is?.......the start of The Bachelorette!! Seriously, if you've never watched before and want some cheap entertainment, this is it so give it a try!

I hope your Monday is good, thanks for stopping in, take care of yourself and I appreciate your comments very much!

Peace and Luv,

15 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I find myself making lots of cards with papers and stickers and only a stamped sentiment for a quick fix! (Or an ooops I need a card NOW) This on is fun and bright, I bet she LOVES it.
HUGS

~amy~ said...

woot woot for Sassafras!!!! I love your bright, fun & happy sassy card jeannie!

Sherry said...

Great card and I have never seen papers by this company before I will have to check them out.

I too am a reality TV junkie and can't wait for the Bachlorette to start tonight. I was glad it Taj couldn't win survivor that TJ won.

AB said...

And your bf loves you.

Fi said...

OMG Jeannie, that is just gorgeous. Love the paper and colours. Your niece will just love it.
Hugs
Fi

Birgit said...

What a fun cheery card to go with a cheery day we have here in good ole Southern Ontario-Great card!

willow said...

A very fun and funky card, Love it
maz

Gloria Stengel said...

This is such a happy card! It made me smile!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Jeannie, I love your card!!!! What little girl (or big lol) would not like to receive this in the mail? All the colours go so well together too it is just beautiful.
Hugs
Michelle

shawn said...

very cute card..
How were the "new" hours??

Jennifer said...

Tiffany loves it and loves you too she said! :)
Pictures are on the way to you too.
This card is perfect for her though and matches her bedroom.

Rose said...

that little bird is so CUTE!! love the bright colors :D

AUsome mom said...

I love it Jeannie! Sassafrass is quickly becoming a fav of mine too! Good luck on your new hours:)

Made by Mandy said...

Love this bright card. I don't own any Sassafras but I have seen so many nice projects with it I may have to succumb...

Elena said...

Fun papers, love them! Very sweet card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs