Hi and Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day to you! At 365 Cards:Day 86 - This will be Grape fun is the challenge today. I have no grape stamps, paper or anything else, so I went with the purple colors and then you have to add 5 circles, so I did the 5 purple rhinestones. The image is a digital download, not sure where from but it was free. Then the heart is a SU stamp, from the Polka Dot Punches set. I used a SU Almost Amethyst marker on it and then antiqued it a little bit with ColorBox Chestnut chalk. The plaid paper is from Daisy D's, the Sweet Baby Jane collection, and then there's some light green and purple Bazzill behind that. The ribbon is from Doodlebug Designs. It's sweet, but I think it needs something more, just not sure what.

Next, a big thank you to Shari at Scraps from Midway who gave me an Honest Scrap award!! That's so very nice of you Shari! I have to follow the rules tho, which are:

1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link, I have happily added Shari to my Inspirational Blogs.
2) I must list 10 honest things about myself so here goes....

1) I am very thankful for all that I have.
2) I am head over heels in luv with Neal.
3) I am addicted to cardmaking.
4) I have a little girl jack russell named Dixie Chick.
5) I live in Arizona, but grew up in Wisconsin.
6) I luv to search for deals on card supplies.
7) Daisies are my favorite flower.
8) I would love to be on a design team.
9) I luv reality shows.
10) My favorite color is purple.

3) I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
4) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links:

Kristie - The Kristie Sessions
Meli - The Glitter Goddess
Diana - Diana's AUsome Creations
Ann - Creative Antics
Christine - Christine's Creations
Elena - The Red Haired Girl
Juls - Papier Creatif

I hope you're having a great holiday weekend, I appreciate you visiting and luv to hear your comments!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

fabricbutterfly said...

What a beautiful card, I love the way the purple colour works with the envelope colour, great combo, I'll keep that in mind for a quilt, I really love it.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Jeannie lovely card for today's challenge. Another one who loves purple hehe.
Hugs
Michelle

willow said...

Very pretty, love the heart on the front
maz

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card Jeannie!!!

Sherry said...

jeannie, it is fun learning about everyone when we read the 10 things. We have a few things in common. The daisy is my favorite flower and I love deals on card making/scrapbooking supplies which is why I work at a LSS 2 times a month. One of the perks besides our employee discount is free cardstock.

Carol Dee said...

Tough challenge when you don't have a GRAPE stamp. Still a GREAT card! Love the flower in the envie.

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute, and congrats on your award.

Ann said...

Gorgeous card--love how you did the 5 circles.

Thanks for the award, too! :D

Rose said...

very pretty! and congrats on the award :D

kristie sessions said...

Jeannie, thanks so much for the award!!!!! You are so so sweet to think of me. Just want you to know I love visiting your blog to see all your wonderful creations. You have such a wonderful spirit that can be felt through your blog and sweet comments. Thank you for making my crafting/blog experience such a joyful one! Great job with the challenge today too. I love that your fav. color is purple. its such a great color but I find it hard to create with. But I see it comes easily to you, which is delightful! thanks for playing today!

AUsome mom said...

HI Jeannie! Thank you so much for the award :) You are such a sweetie and your honesty comes out in every card you make and every comment you leave. You are just so, so fun! I have to think about 10 things about me....hmmmm
Thanks again!!

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the award, Jeannie! Love your card, very neat idea with envelope!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

Thank you for the award! Wow - my 1st!

Oh, I wish that ya'll lived closer! We would have sat on the back porch and had a happy hour tonite! Weather is so pretty! Pool is starting to warm up!

You know that you are such a dear person to me. You remind me so much of my best friend Hollie; it must be the constant smile! You always make me smile and provide so much inspiration. Adorable projects and such a sweet heart! No wonder you receive this award!

Have a great weekend and give your squeeze a hug for me! ;)

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs