Hey there and Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there! The layout for today's card is from 365 Cards:Day 71-Super Sketchy Sunday. I used a Pink Petticoat image and SU's Parisian Breeze papers. Also markers, of course, a Fiskars scallop border punch, some Offray ribbon, rhinestones and pop-dots.

I'm watching the Brewers/Cubs game right now and wishing this darn headache would go away real soon. It's pretty annoying. It's in the triple digits already here in AZ and it will be all week. This is the time of year that I stay in as much as I can. You just do what you need to do, except for going to work, in the morning or when the sun goes down.

I don't have much going on this week, there's a big sale going on this weekend that some of us might get together and go to, xyron and paper stuff, other than that Neal's done with his night classes, so we'll just lay low and do all of the normal things that the week brings. The job is going good, they've got some projects lined up already for me this week that sound interesting, so I'm happy about that.

Have a great day, thanks for visiting, and I always luv to hear your comments!!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

kristie sessions said...

cute take on the sketch Jeannie! I love that sentiment so much. Good luck with the weather this summer, it sounds just awful! of course ny might not be much better! So glad the job is going well!
k

Carol Dee said...

HELLO, sweet card, I have always loved that sentiment. :) New friends are pretty cool, too!

I'll check in again on Monday. Have a good work week.

Sherry said...

Great card. I might have to use that sentiment on a future card.

~amy~ said...

Super job Jeannie!!! Glad that the job is going fab!

Tammy said...

Love your take on this weeks sketch. Love that sentiment Stamp! Thanks for playing

Pam said...

Nice job with the sketch, and a super sweet sentiment,too!

Vicky said...

Oohh...Jeannie, I LOVE this card! I just placed my order for that SU designer paper and now I'm even more anxious to get it! This time of year is when I start getting impatient for warm weather in CT (it was in the low 50s this morning!) since I'm from Atlanta, but after reading your temps out in AZ, I think I'm prefering the 50s! Stay cool and hope the headache is better!

Ann said...

So cute, Jeannie! I love the colors, ribbon, and bling!

Elena said...

Glad to hear good news about job! I really love this card! Colors, layout, ribbon, girl, sentiment - everything!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs