Hey there and Happy Monday - 2 challenges combined today: The Mojo Monday - MOJO85's layout and 365 Cards:Day 65-Mom's Day/Women inspired. I used a bunch of scraps for this one. Some Basic Grey, Paper Loft, and SU. The cardstocks are SU's Close to Cocoa, with some white and willow. The stamp is from SU's Merci set. The sentiment is computer generated. The ribbon is Offray and then added a couple of rhinestones. I pop-dotted the stamp and the sentiment and here ya go, pretty quick for a Monday nite.

Don't forget that on Thursday - the Ladies With Attitude blog aka Shirley's 2 Girls is having a Blog Hop!! They are going to reveal lots of new products that I'm sure we will all no doubt just have to have. You should probably just go ahead and subscribe to it since all week long they are going to have sneak peeks. You won't want to miss it!

My first day at work went good. Lots of meeting and orientation and stuff like that and just trying to get adjusted a little bit and I think it's all going to work out just fine.

I hope you had a great day, thanks for visiting, and I luv to hear from ya!!

Peace and Luv,

15 comments :

Birgit said...

I LOVE the saying and what a great card!

Carol Dee said...

I am glad to hear your 1st day went well....like I knew it would !!! :0)

Love the Mother's Day card - a very true sentiment!~ LOL

Have a good week. HUGS

Sherry said...

Great Card and I love the sentiment you used.

Pam said...

Gorgeous, Jeannie, and I love the sentiment!

Karen Lee said...

I love all the layering! Gorgeous colors! And I'm very happy for you that your 1st day went well!!

hugs, Karen Lee

~amy~ said...

woot woot...not only is your card gorgeous...that sentiment rocks!!!

Ivett Carrillo said...

What a beautiful card. Love love love the colors...

Justine said...

Great Card, love those colors and your coloring. I cannot remember is I have welcomed you to the S2G family. WELCOME. I introduced you today over on my blog so your name is kind of in lights but not nearly as sensational as the Sisters have done over on their blog. WOW, have you checked out the new stuff. I didn't even know about it.

AUsome mom said...

Jeannie.....this card is the BOMB!! I love it! So bright, cheery and fun. Can you send it to me please? I'm a mom. Not yours, but someone elses. :)

Anne Laflamme Démonstratrice Stampin'UP said...

Wow.. it's a beautiful card... I love your choice for the color.. it's dynamite...

BRAVO

Vicky said...

I love this card!! (I know I say that everyday, but seriously, I do LOVE your cards!). I really like that stamp and all the papers/colors you selected - just beautiful!

Terri E. said...

Great coloring and super fun bling. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Ann said...

LOVE this sentiment!

Elena said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!
Glad your first day went well!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Awesome card...love the sentiment! ...HUGS...SK :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs