Hello! How's your Sunday going? Mine is going great. Lots to get done as usual. These are 2 of the cards that we made at our Close to my Heart party yesterday. Ronah is the designer of these fun cards, and she never fails to come up with the cutest stuff! We also made a recipe page, but I couldn't get a good pic of it. This first one is a fun circle Happy Birthday card. I ordered some of this ribbon and I luv the colors of the papers and ink we used for it.Of course all of us in our group luv to add bling to our cards, and this one certainly didn't let us down. They are an iridescent purpley rhinestone that she sez she got at Michael's dollar bin, so I'll have to check that out. All of the stamps and papers are from Close to my Heart. I managed to spend enough to get some monthly deals out of it, and of course we all had a great time. Thanks Ronah and to Becky for her hospitality!

When I came home, my cute BF had supper ready to go. He fixed these kabobs up for us. He marinated some filets in a teriyaki combination, with some potatoes, peppers, onions and pineapple. They were yum-o and I'm such a lucky gal!!









Last nite we rented The Wrestler becuz of all of buzz about it and awards it got, but I didn't like it at all, plus it didn't have a happy ending and that doesn't make me happy.

Neal's got his Twins game on right now, and my Brewers come on in a little bit. Go Brew Crew and beat out the Cardinals for first place! Sorry Cards fans, I luv ya but I've got a t-shirt bet riding on it!

I hope you can relax and enjoy the rest of your day, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Elena said...

The cards are so beautiful! Love the ribbon knot idea and pretty gems!
Glad you have a wonderful Sunday! Thank you for sharing a picture!

Carol Dee said...

You are one LUCKY Gal , I say you really have a keeper :) The cards are great, but Neal is Terrific.

I had Grandson here all day. So much fun. I am tired now. Just getting over a NASTY cold (or Flu ) bug.

Have a good week...Hugs.

hbf said...

Tell your hippy bf to get a haircut!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs