Happy Tuesday that feels like Monday! It's Day 87 at 365 Cards and the theme is - The Eyes Have it. That means you have to have the word "eye" in the card somewhere. This is the only thing I could come up with quick this morning. The stamp is from AAA Rubber Stamps that I colored in with markers. The papers are from SU Designer Pack II with some Pacific Point, white and ivory. Then I just added some black ribbon and a couple of rhinestones. I guess you can tell I was in a hurry to get it posted is about all I can say about it. I may pull it apart when I get home from work later and do something more with it.

I hope your nice long holiday weekend was good. I did enjoy mine, but now it's time to hit the shower and get on the road. Did you watch the Bachelorette last nite? The only one I can see some hope for right now is the pilot. Not sure what his name is.

Have a great day - take care of yourself and your comments always make my day!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Purrrfect sentiment for the image!
Cute card. Pretty darn good for a quickie :)

Hey Everyone, I was the lucky recipiant of the dragonfly ( two cards down) it is even prettier in real life...Jeannie is AMAZING.
Thanks Jeannie, from your Dragonfly PAL in IA :)
HUGS

Sherry said...

Jeannie, love the way you did this card for today's challenge. What a perfect stamp to use.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

LOL Jeannie this is such a great card the pic says a thousand words doesn't it? I wanted to have a ghoul or something with another eye stuck to his leg or similar and say "I can't take my eye off you" hehehe
Hugs
Michelle

Tammy said...

Great take on the challenge I love that cute stamp! Perfect!

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable! Really love the sentiment!!!

Ann said...

Heehee! Love this image and sentiment!

Fran, said...

There you go.. clever take on the challenge :-)

~amy~ said...

such the fun card Jeannie!

Rose said...

OMG!!!!LOVE the stamp!! (if you cant find it one day it will be at my house! LOL)

fabricbutterfly said...

wonderful, Jeannie, you are so clever, I love it.

sorry didn't watch the bach-ette

Justine said...

This totally cracked me up. I love it

AUsome mom said...

Girl, this card is cracking me up! Where in the world did you find that stamp?! Exactly how many stamps do you have? This card is just too fab. The bachelorette? I agree. The pilot really stands out. Seems like a real gentleman. I can't remember his name either (Jake maybe?) Anyway, he's my fav for now. Hugs...

Vicky said...

this is adorable! i LOVE it!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs