Happy Saturday! I haven't been able to do the 365 Cards challenges for the last 4 days, so here is a card that has all of them: Wednesday was Handwritten Sentiment, Thursday was Coffee, Friday was Four Corners and today is Make a Note of it.....sheesh!! Anyway, the papers are from K&Company's Berry Sweet designer mat pack, with some SU Kiwi Kiss, sunflower and white. The stamp is from Scraptivity - the Urban Chat set. Then I added a ribbon bow, some rhinestones and pop-dotted the sentiment. It's not my best, but it is what it is.

I've got running around to do, so I need to hit the shower and get ready for the day. I hope you have a great Saturday and enjoy your day to the fullest. Take care, thanks for visiting, and I'll try and I'll be back tomorrow with something for ya. I really want to get a bunch done tomorrow, and I've got a card swap next week that I need to make a dozen dragonfly cards too, !!

Have a great day!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

~amy~ said...

Oh Jeannie, I love it...have a super weekend!!!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Love it!
Your hand writing is very nice too!
R

Carol Dee said...

Enjoy your Weekend.
Your card is a great way to put FOUR challenges together.
So far today I have moved and planted new in the flower beds. (need to keep the dog out of it!)
Errands done in a.m. Now a graduation party in afternoon and a 50th BD party tonight. Tomarrow a baby shower. And no cards made for any of them!!! Better run and get that done NOW.
Can't wait to see the cards you come up with for the swap :)

Ann said...

Whew! That's a lot of challenges for just one card! Congrats on pulling it off!

Karen Lee said...

Awesome job fitting all four days into one card!!! Love it!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

Great card Jeannie and WOW - a 4 challenge card! You go girl! Hope your Saturday's been a good one :)

Fi said...

Fantastic card, love how you used your note paper, and love your coffee cup.
Hugs
Fi

Sherry said...

Very cute card and very sneaky to do more than one challenge here.

Rose said...

i was wondering where you were!! so glad you are still with us and fantastic card to catch up. I like everything about it :D

willow said...

4 challenges, well done you
Maz

Shari said...

Very cute! I can see myself using this card over and over and over again
*Shari*

Vicky said...

wow - great job on combining 4 of the challenges this week!! awesome card!

Elena said...

What a fun way to combine those challenges! Wow! This card is awesome!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs