Happy May! Can you believe it? Crazy! Anyhoo - I'm using 2 challenges today, the layout is from SCS and is SC226 and also 365 Cards:Day 62 is to include a number on the card. The number should signify the importance of the event. Well what I'm saying on this card is that no matter what time, I always have time for you, and to me that holds significance, so I hope this fits into what the challenge is about. So the papers I used are K&Company's Berry Sweet designer mat pad, with some SU Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, and So Saffron cardstocks, and the base is white. I used a Nestie for the circle, some ribbon and markers, and the stamp is from SU's Time for You set. I put a silver heart brad in the center. Oh, and the embossed Wild Wasabi number paper is from using a Cuttlebug embossing plate - thanks Becky!

I'm having lunch today with a friend from where I used to work, and I'm still planning on getting a mani/pedi at some point today, and besides that just hanging around. I'm getting nervous already about Monday, and I hate that. I'm sure it will be fine, this is just what I do to myself all the time.

I'm not really sure what's happening this weekend, it's just Neal and I, so I don't know if I'll have time to post anything or not, but I'll try.

I hope you have an awesome Friday, thanks for stopping in and for all of the great comments!

Peace and Luv,

18 comments :

willow said...

This is a lovely card and a lovely sentiment, gorgeous bright colours
maz

Elena said...

Very cute! Love how you was inspired by this sketch!

Ann said...

Super sweet card! Love the image & sentiment!

Chrissie said...

Very colourful and great sentiment!
Chrissie

Vicky said...

oh wow! this is GORGEOUS! and such a clever take on the challenge. Love it, Jeannie!

Audrey said...

What a great idea using the numbers embossing folder! Lovely card!

Ivolina said...

Very beautiful card

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Supah Dupah cute I love everything about your card. The DP is fab and I think the idea behind this card is so special. Great job with this challenge.

Enjoy pampering yourself we all need a little TLC every now and then.

Rose said...

What a great idea!! Love the bright papers and the CB folder for the numbers is perfect :-)

scrapperjulia said...

This is really cute! Love the clock and the cuttlebug background!

Karen Lee said...

Ya gotta love these bright colors! Great job on today's challenge!

hugs, Karen Lee

Lori said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and the sentiment!!!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Jeannie!!!!! This is stepping outside the box for sure I love it. What a fantastic take on the challenge.
Regards
Michelle M

Jackie said...

Very, very pretty card...love the CB. Mani/pedi sound wonderful!

Carol Dee said...

TGIF
Pretty card.
Happy Weekend !
HUGS...

~amy~ said...

This is sooooo stinkin CUTE!!

Jana said...

This is so adorable.

Rosemary said...

Really like the happy brightness of the colors and the sentiment is sweet!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs