Happy, happy Saturday! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday (shame on me)! I went into work early and then Neal and I had a date nite, so I figured y'all would understand ;) ya?! Anyway, I think this is my first wedding card, interestingly enough. This was a special order and I sure hope they like it. The papers and flower embellishment are from DCWV's LaCreme collection. I used some Nesties and a Cuttlebugged paper, an EK Success border punch, some ribbon and a couple of big pearl and silver brads. Of course there's a rhinestone in the center of the flower too. This is actually a case off of a card I saw on SCS by Amy of Pickled Paper Designs, she's an awesome cardmaker! I was going for the tuxedo look with a feminine twist. How did I do?

Anyway, today I've got a Close to my Heart cardmaking get together this afternoon that's always fun that I've got to get ready for. That'll take me into the dinner hour, so tonite Neal and I are just going to kick back and watch some tv and relax. It's been a long week.

I hope your weekend is a happy one and that it is going well. I appreciate you stopping in to say hello. Take care of yourself and I'll be back tomorrow with what I make today at the par-tay!!

Peace and much, much Luv to ya!

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Will they like it? YES !!!
It is stunning.
Have fun weekend.
Hugs

Juls~ said...

Jeannie! Thanks for the award - I started posting Friday nite and finished it tonite, so look back for it! Hope you are having a great weekend - I've been cleaning, cleaning, yardwork, cleaning, yardwork, shopping, cleaning, chasing dogs, cooking, cleaning ... etc etc etc

{xoxo} Juls~

Alicia said...

It looks beautiful! I have been making engagement cards and have a wedding one to do as well. They are quite tricky I think. I love it.
Alicia xx

Elena said...

Wow! This card is stunning! Love it!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs