Are your sunglasses on? Well happy Wednesday and this very bright card is for my nephew Zachary who is turning 21!! Can I say that as his Aunt I changed his diapers? I can just hardly believe this precious little baby boy is 21! Anyway on with the card - the papers are Sassafras, it's a Life is Beautiful collection called Pocket Full of Rosies. So it came with stickers too, which is where the flower, stars and the U came from. Then I put a rock rub on from DCWV on a white circle Nestie. The cardstock colors are SU's Pacific Point, black and white. Then there are some black rhinestone stars and an oval one in the center of the flower. Inside there's a big 21 in the same font as the rock rub on. I hope he likes it from his crazy ol Auntie, but if not the check inside should make him smile!

Not too much else goin on here in my corner of the world. Neal's got graduation tonite, so he's done for the summer with teaching anyway. He's got some fun jobs lined up for the summer tho that I'll be telling you more about as they happen. My job is going fine, altho there's an opening in another location that's full time with benefits that I'm going to inquire about today.

I hope your week is going good, I appreciate and luv your comments. Thanks for stopping in and have a happy day!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

WOW, He is going to love this card and his crazy Auntie! What a cool card for a 21 yr.old. those can be really hard to do. Great job.

Lucky Neal, We still have 7 more days. Then go back Aug. 13th. A short Summer.

And wouldn't you know it I have caught a nasty cold! Just in time for vacation. :(

Happy Wednesday, the week is 1/2 over!! YEAH

HUGS...

Ann said...

This card ROCKS! ;) I love those fun papers!

Elena said...

This card ROCKS! Love the bright papers!

AUsome mom said...

WOW Jeannie! This card is 'ausome'!! I love the black thrown in at the center. It really sets it all off. I know your nephew will love it :)

Juls~ said...

Hiya Jeannie-gurl!

Your nephew's b'day card is AWWW-SUM!!!

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs