Two posts in one day - boy I do have too much time on my hands!! Anyway, this is for today's challenge at 365 Cards: Day #38 -That's it-I Quilt!! So I wanted to get it posted here for you to see, since every day there is a new challenge on their blog. It's a great place to go when you have no ideas of your own. This one comes together so easily that I'm thinking of making another version of it that I will post tomorrow. It's just that when I think of quilts, I think vintage, so that's where this idea came from. This is my favorite paper from Daisy D, together with some dark brown Bazzil and ivory. This is the stamp set that I scooped up from that sale I told you I went to last Saturday that's SU from 1999! It's an 8 piece set and has several different keys, etc. It's called Key to my heart.

Thanks for stopping in....and I hope you continue to have a great Tuesday!!

Peace and Luv,

15 comments :

Audrey said...

A very beautiful card!

Elena said...

Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous!

AUsome mom said...

Oh, this is so pretty!! I LOVE those papers!! Great card, great sentiment!

Cin said...

Great idea to use the scallop square! Your card is very warm.

Juls~ said...

This comfy-quilty card rocks, Jeannie! Awesome!

{xoxo} Juls~

kristie sessions said...

oooh, this is just so beautiful! I love how you used scalloped squares. adds so much more detail and those papers are just perfect. I wish I had a blanket that looked like this! Thanks for playing along today!

kristie sessions said...

ok, I just posted a comment and now I don't see it, so i am wondering.... Anyway, will say again, I just adore this card!

Alicia said...

That stamp set was perfect for this challenge! Great card!

Vicky said...

Ooohhh! I love this! Great colors and patterns!

Karen Lee said...

Lovely job on today's challenge!


~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

~amy~ said...

Nice job..I love the scallops!

Jana said...

Love how you used the scalloped square. And how you used the inside with the key. I have a thing for keys. Great card.

Carol Dee said...

Love the vintage quilt look.
Very nice card.

Barbara said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Pam said...

Gorgeous card - I love that paper! Thanks for joining us :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs