A new idea on what to do with those lemons that life throws at you.....stuff them down your bra and make your boobs look bigger.....hehe!! This card was for my humorous April card swap last nite. It was a good time, as always, seeing what everybody came up with. Mine is a Pink Petticoat downloaded Lola all dressed up in her yellow-y lemon outfit. For the background, I used the lemon slice stamp from the SU Tart 'n Tangy set. The cardstock is SU's Wild Wasabi, some sunflower, and white. The yellow and white polka ribbon is from the Dollar Tree, and the thin ivory ribbon in Offray. I also used a small square scallop punch, and a little dragonfly punch. Her necklace and bracelet have Frosted Lace Stickles on them.

Here is a pic of the cards that I received from everybody. I tried to get a shot that would include, at least a little bit, of each card. The pic doesn't do them justice, and there are some really funny and cute ones in there. Next month I was chosen to be the next hostess, which means I got to choose the theme. Well duh......dragonflies!!! Can't wait to see what everybody comes up with!

Tomorrow is our recipe swap and I haven't even started! Shame on me. I need to first of all decide on a recipe! That might help move things along a little bit. Anyway, that's my goal for today, to at least get half of them done. We're able to meet at Becky's early to finish up if we aren't exactly ready. I will probably post what I came up with on Sunday. So instead of no posts all weekend, I've already got both days lined up, that's good - no?!

I hope your Friday goes well and that you are looking forward to the weekend. As always, I luv to hear your comments, so let me know what you think and take care.

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE your card .:)
Dragonflies for next month, who would have guessed. Should be fun.
Have a great weekend.
HUGS

shawn said...

LOVE your card.. not that I would need to add lemons...
Can't wait to see the dragonflies...

Elena said...

Love the background paper you created! And the sentiment is just perfect!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs