It's Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!! All of the details for today's challenge can be found at Karolyn's blog - Paper Therapy. This stamp is from S2G and is called Schnapps' Close-Up, and he's just adorable, no?! I'm using one of my favorite color combos and I MUST get more of this paper! It is from My Mind's Eye, the Bohemia collection, and it's reversible with the gorgeous deep red on the back. I wish I could wallpaper a room with it! The blue is some textured Bazzil. I basically used markers, 1 large and 3 smaller Nesties, some sheer ribbon, rhinestones and pop-dots. The ink around some of the edges is one of the petal point pastel chalks from ColorBox. The sentiment is computer generated. It came out pretty big, it's an A6 size, so with the paper that I have left, I think I'll try and make a smaller version too. The silver heart is from the Dollar Tree, can you believe it? I LUV the Tree! There's 6 in a package for $1, now that's a smokin' deal, ya?!

So should I tell you more about my job that I start on Monday? It's with the Boys and Girls Club in the Administration offices. I will be working with the HR, Accounting, payroll, and benefits people and it's just part time for now, but that's ok. I'll be working from 10 to 3, so I will be avoiding all of the traffic, since it's not real close to home. The building I will be working in has a recreation area and pool for the kids who can come there after school and they have lots of other events that they coordinate. That's about all I know right now, but needless to say, I am looking forward to it.

Well Matt is gone from Idol. He got saved a couple of weeks ago, and I like him, but Danny has been my fav from the very start, so I hope he is one of the finals. Even if he isn't, whenever he makes a CD, I will buy it. They sang songs from the Rat Pack era, and he was incredible!

Have an awesome Twisted Thursday, take care, thanks for visiting, and leave me some luv before you go!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sounds like a great job. Nice hours to start, you may be so wonderful they will make it a full time job!

Pretty card. Love the red, too.

Justine said...

O you naughty little REBEL. I absolutely love your card and how you TWISTED the entire Sketch. BTW, I am still rooting for Adam on American Idol.;o)

Karolyn Loncon said...

I'm with Justine - I'm all about Adam, too! LOL And Matt needed to go for sure . . . Danny's good though, ain't gonna lie.

Great card, Jeannie! I love that DP, too! Yummy colors, super dramatic pattern, and the color contrast is delicious!! Great job, sistah!

the sisters said...

Jeannie...to FABU! love ther color combo...as lot of fun!
we love ADAM here, but the last 5 are all terrific...and we think they will all have great careers...DEIDRE

Joy said...

one of my new favorite stamps! great job!

Elena said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! I love the colors, love the layout and your very beautiful coloring!

Chelle said...

Oh, I love your take on the sketch . . . Awesome card!

Anne said...

Oh, I love your card! Great colours , the sentiment works so well with the image, love the charm!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs