It's Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls! Today's challenge was to use flowers or buttons, so I used both. The details can be found at Paper Therapy. The stamp, called Baguette's Accessory is from S2G's and he is just adorable. The cardstocks that I used are Navy Blue, not sure if it turned out looking like black in the pic, together with white and ivory. The patterned paper is SU's Designer Dots, I think it's called, and is reversible so it makes the decision making process much easier. I colored him in with some markers, made a little price tag and put a crochet thread bow on it and then the flowers are from Michael's bridal, with some little green buttons in the centers. There is also a blue rhinestone in the middle of the bow on top of his head. Don't forget to make the inside look pretty too!

I'm feeling much better than yesterday, thank goodness. I'm not sure what hit me. I did have the interview this morning, so we'll see if I hear anything back. I was their very first for this position, so I'm sure they have a lot more people to talk with. It's a bit of a drive, but you gotta do what you gotta do right now. It's actually just down the road from Neal's school, so we got to have lunch together today, and that was fun.

I hope your day is a good one, thanks for visiting me for a little bit, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed sitting across from you too at lunch.

Love,
YBF

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE card. Love the button centered flowers.

Glad you are feeling better. DH came home from work with a fever last night but was o.k. for work today. Go figure?

Still have fingers crossed on the job front. :)

HUGS....

Karen ~ said...

As always, I am in awe of your creativity! Glad to hear you are feeling better, and I will be eager to hear the outcome of the interview!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Jeannie, this is just flippin' ADORABLE!! I love that sweet Baguette image, and your DP choices are just perfect!! And then you designed the inside, too!! Girl, you just ROCK!! I'm glad you're feeling better, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get that job!! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge again this week. Hugs!

Debbie said...

OMG OMG OMG...is all I can say! This is too stinking adorable! I love the colors and what you did with the layout! How totally awesome is that! OMG...OMG...OMG! Can you tell I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! LOL!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Jeannie, you rocked this challenge! Love your take on the sketch, your wonderful colors and design, and, of course, that adorable image. Thanks for playing! Hope to see you again next week.

Jaspere said...

This is so great. The colors are fantastic and the flowers on the bottom look awesome.

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love your tag idea! Glad you feel better!

Justine said...

Exciting to see we picked the same image. Isn't this one fun to play with? Good Luck and thanks so much for playing with us.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww this is toooo sweet!!! Love that image!!! Great job hun!!!

have a wonderful day!!!

Erin Smetak said...

I'm sorry I'm leaving this comment after the fact, but I wanted to acknowledge your fabulous work of art!!!! You did an incredible job this week w/ your awesome card!!! That image is so cute, and you totally did it justice!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs