It's Tuesday Trio at 365 Cards:Day 52 which for today means I needed to include a Brad, a Blossom, and a Circle. So here ya go...The vase, stem and leaf stamps are from CTMH, the With Love set. The patterned paper is ATD's Wildflowers paper pad. The cardstock is SU's Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, with ivory. The ink is the same as the cardstock. Then the blossom is one of my own that I have fun making and Vicky gave me the idea since she also used one on her card today. As a matter of fact, I'm making a bunch for our card club get together on Saturday. Then I used a Nestabilitie circle, a Sizzix top note, a little heart punch, and some sheer ribbon. I luv the challenges on this blog!

I haven't been up to too much really, and I haven't heard back from the place that I interviewed with either. I guess I could call there, but I don't like doing that. I believe they said they wouldn't make a decision until this week some time, but still I think they would have called by now if they were interested. I need to stay positive, I know, but it sure is hard.

It's Tuesday, and that means Idol is on tonite. Only a handful left, they eliminate 2 tonite and it's also DISCO nite!! Yoohoo!! he, he. Should be interesting to see what they come up with.

Does anybody watch the new show Castle? I really like it. It's like a CSI with a comedy twist. It's on Monday's along with Medium, which we also like, so thank goodness for tivo.

A huge THANK YOU to Vicky at Paper Girl for nominating me for a couple of awards on her blog - you're the sweetest!

I hope you have a great Tuesday - thanks for stopping in and leaving comments. I luv to hear from you, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

15 comments :

~amy~ said...

Jeannie, what a gorgeously vibrant card...the crochet bloom is perfect-o! ♥♥shut up♥♥ you made that flower??!! I love it!!!!! btw, I'm a huge fan of purely pom too...wished they didn't retire that color :(

Carol Dee said...

I love the crochet flower, MIL made me some ages ago (Not sure where I put them!)

My fingers are still crossed aon the job search.

Pam said...

Jeannie, that flower is beautiful - such a nice addition to the card. BTW - my family and I are huge Idol fans as well, and we'll be watching tonight ;)

Vicky said...

LOVE it Jeannie!! That vase is awesome and the flower is perfect! I can't believe you make these! I love to knit, but I've never crocheted, so maybe these little guys will be the push I need to give it a try.

I watch Castle too - I've really gotten into that show. I didn't realize that I was missing Medium at the same time, though! I love that show too! Guess I need to add that to my tivo list :).

Fi said...

Wow - what a beautiful, fun card - I love the colours and the big vase and the flower just tops it off.
Hugs
Fi

kristie sessions said...

This card is just SO perfectly wonderful! And its so great you made that blossom yourself. Even MORE perfect!!

Karen Lee said...

I wish I could make blossoms like that!!! This card just puts a smile on my face! Great job!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

Jeannie - you are just too cute! I LOVE this card! So bright and cheery and that vase, flower, all of it? Perfect-o! I can't believe you made that flower?! I LOVE CASTLE AND IDOL! Two of my fav shows.

kristie sessions said...

thanks for all your visits and sweet comments. Stop by my blog later. i have left something for you!
k

Jenny Gropp said...

I love how used the crochet flower! Bright and FUN card! Keep your fingers crossed -- you never know what their process is when hiring!!

Jana said...

Gorgeous card. Love your flower. I'll have to give it a shot. I'll say a prayer that things work out for you.

Sandy said...

the flower is GORGEOUS!!! There's no way I'd ever be able to make that! and good luck with the hunt!

AUsome mom said...

Hey girl! I'm back to let you know that I left something for you on my blog. Come on over and pick it up! (Hope it's not the same thing that Kristie's left you! But if it is, then you're doubly awarded today!)

Elena said...

Beautiful card! Beautiful flower you created, Jeannie! You are so talented!!!

Tammy said...

I cannot believe you made that bloom . . . how talented are you girly!!! Great job and thanks for playing the trio

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs