It's Monday and at 365 Cards:Day 44 it's a Money Holder challenge day. I like this site to get me challenged a little bit, even tho I'm not crazy about what I came up with today, it gave me a starting off point. The purse stamp is from the Dollar Tree, that is paper pieced, and the circle stamp at the bottom is from Close to My Heart, and it sez if the shoe fits buy one in every color that is stamped in SU's Riding Hood Red ink. The patterned paper is from K&Company's Que Sera Sera designer mat pad. The cardstock colors are SU's Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and ivory. I used a scallop border punch, some markers and then added some rhinestones and a big red bow. This site is also giving away a mini scor-pal some time this week, which I do not have and would luv to own!

The weekend went by quickly, it rained all day and nite Saturday tho. We had fun with the kids, coloring and hiding eggs, and Easter day was beautiful so we played outside, a little baseball, and enjoyed the day as much as possible.

I hope your weekend was good, thanks for stopping in today to visit, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

20 comments :

Vicky said...

Jeannie, I really, really like this! Of course, I'm a purse and shoe girl, so that right there had me oohing & aahing! :) but i LOVE red and baja breeze is my all time fave SU color! so...i'm really loving this card!! :)

Rosemary said...

I'm new to the 365 cards blog, and so I'm immersing myself by going around and seeing what everyone made. Your take on it is beautiful too. I don't know why you'd be a disappointed, I think it looks marvelous (and I love the "buy one in every color" I'm a firm believer in that sentiment)

You even were thrifty using a DT stamp!

Kristen Hermanny said...

I think your card is GREAT! I love the sentiment. I also love the way you put your card together. It is easy to replicate the construction, and one could easily make multiples of this project. Great idea!!!

Kim said...

Luv it! It's sooo girly..

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!! Love the red & blue combo!

willow said...

This is gorgeous, love it all
maz

Fi said...

Sooooooo cute - love the whole card and the sentiment is just perfect. Beautiful colour combination.
Hugs
Fi

kristie sessions said...

LOVE the purse stamp! Great job with todays challenge!

Carol Dee said...

Just checking in! I went shopping this morning. And it was more like if it is 1/2 off get a roll in every color! (ribbon)
Also found some really bright dragonfly stickers, then had to get ribbon to go with them!!!
Enjoy your afternoon.
Hugs...

Jana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the red. And that purse is too cute.

fabricbutterfly said...

you really shouldn't be disappointed this is a grrrreat money holder, the shoe and bag shopping references are wonderful, and the colours so pretty

Alicia said...

I can't believe you got that purse stamp at the Dollar Tree! It is pretty! I love this card and the bold colors really got my attention!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie! I love this card you did! Soooo cute!!! The colors are awesome and love that shoe fits stamp at the bottom. Just dahlink!~

Juls~

Ann said...

Super cute! Love this color combo!

Karen Lee said...

Oh my!! This is adorable!!! I just love it!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Cheryl Kosakura said...

Great color combo!
-Cher

Cheryl Kosakura said...

Great color combo!
-Cher

Monica Anderberg said...

This is gorgeous! I really like your design with the colours. You are always making such a nice things. I just love come and visit your blog and see everything lovely things!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Elena said...

wow! This card is awesome!!! Love the stamp you used! Paper piecing is great here! Perfect for the money holder!

PaulaM said...

Jeannie,
I love this little money holder. This is just too cute. What an incredibly unique idea. TFS

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs