It's Day 51 at 365 Cards and it's a Picture This challenge. The inspiration is this gorgeous picture of these red flowers, which I think are lilies. So I pulled out a new to me set that I got at a garage sale that I know is old. It is called Watercolor minis and this is the only stamp that I had that looked like these flowers, or the same shape anyway. I saw a card on SCS with this layout that I had in my favorites. Her name on SCS is justheather. The ink colors I used are SU's Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point and So Saffron. The cardstock is just white and SU's Pacific Point, with some Green Grocer's brown bag paper. Then just a couple of rhinestones and some ribbon and pop-dots.

Also, I had mentioned that last week on 365 Cards you had the chance to win a mini Scor-It and guess who won.....me!!! I was so excited when I went to their blog this morning and saw my name there in huge letters, I can't even tell you! It makes putting the time and effort into my cards just that much more fun!

I hope your Monday is good, thanks for stopping in, and I luv to hear your comments so thank you very much for them.

Peace and Luv,

16 comments :

Fi said...

Congrats on your win Jeannie, I am sure you will have lots of fun with it.
I love your card - great stampting and I love the Brown Bag Paper as the background.
Hugs
Fi

kojak said...

I came across your blog byway of a person i know in a yuku group.I'm writing cause I'm impressed with the pictures on your home page & I would like to know about this card challenge.I live in southern New Jersey,in a small town of Edgewater Park.I have no blog but email address is below.

luv Cliff

fabricbutterfly said...

beautiful card and congrats on getting your scor-it, I hope you share a lot of scored cards with us in the future.

Rose said...

Great card for this challenge!! And a BIG congrats to you for winning the Scor it!!! WTG :-)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

First of all CONGRATS on winning the Scor It I hope you have a great time with it.

Second your card is so lovely I love all the different textures and colors. I have this set and it is an oldy but goody. Great choice for this challenge.

Karen Lee said...

You WON!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

I love your flowers on this card. Great job on today's challenge.

hugs, Karen Lee

Carol Dee said...

Watercolor Minis. A favorite set I woun't part with. Great card.

Congrats on the WIN!

~amy~ said...

great card for today's inspiration challenge!!! Woot Woot on the win today!!! You are going to love it!!

AUsome mom said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your stamping. The color combo is 'ausome'!

Ann said...

Woooo!!! Congrats on the win! Beautiful take on the challenge today, too!

Vicky said...

This is SO cool! What a great inspiration from the photo! Congrats on winning the mini scor-it - you're going to love it!
I also left a little something for you on my blog, so stop by when you have a chance and grab it! :)

Jana said...

Congrats on your win.
Love this card. That stamp is perfect for this challenge.

Pam said...

Nice work with the stamping, Jeannie, and a very pretty card :)

willow said...

Gorgeous card and congratulations on winning your new toy
Maz

Gloria Stengel said...

I love visiting your blog to see how you use stamps. I love this spotlight card! Nice job! And love the kraft paper!

Elena said...

Hooray! Congratulations on your prize!!! So glad for you!
Love your card too! So elegant!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs