Hi there - well I hope you are having a dandy-lion of a day today. This little guy is a Pink Petticoat download that I colored in with markers, together with some wild paper that I've had around but have no idea where I got it. I used some black cardstock, and some Green Grocer's brown bag paper, some ribbon and twine and some silver sticky studs. The base of the card is ivory.

Well the good news is that I have an interview tomorrow. The bad news is that I think I have the flu!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cute lion, fun paper! It is a DANDY!

Oh-dear I hope you are not ill tomorrow. Just a quick 24 hr bug. Try to get plenty of rest and take something to knock out the fever before the interview. GOOD LUCK.

I will be thinking of y0u. :)

HUGS...

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

*LUV* your dandy-Lion! He's a cutie!

Congrats on the interview and hope you feel better in the morning! I know you'll do great!

{Hugs}{xoxo}

Juls~

Jenny Gropp said...

What a FAntastic card -- love that DP! Good Luck on your interview-- and Feel Better!

Jennifer said...

Cute card!

Like I always say - you should start your own on-line store and/or sell at local flower shops, etc. on consignment. :) You're just tooo good and talented!

Hope you feel better for your interview tomorrow!!! That is great news that you have an interview!

Jen

Ann said...

Super cute! Love that sentiment! ;)

Hope you feel better soon!

Elena said...

This lion is super cute! Really love the sentiment!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs