Hi there and welcome to Tuesday! I can't remember where I got this idea, sometimes I think I just blog-hop too much. But the idea stuck in my head and so this is what I have for you today. I can't just stop at one these days either, so there are 3 versions for you to check out. The cardstock used mostly is SU's Bold Brights, and then just 3 different border punches and ribbons. The big hug stamp is from Stampendous. I think they are a quick little notecard to make and the possibilities are endless, when you think about it. They fit inside of an A2 envie.

So what I want to talk about today is Cards for Heroes. I'm not sure that I mentioned this a month or so ago about how my crafty card swap friends were gathering cards to send overseas to the guys and gals in need of wanting to send cards home to their loved ones. I believe that Jan has another 100 or so ready to send out again. Like Jan said in a recent email she sent out; A couple of supplies and minutes of our time makes a world of difference to our deployed soldiers, sailors and marines! Here is a link for more info if you are interested - Cards for Heroes. Thx Jan!

I slept in way too long this morning. I never even heard Neal get up and take a shower or anything until he was kissing me good-bye, and now I just can't seem to get with it. I'm totally in a fog. I guess I needed it. I really have no plans today, altho I do need some pink cardstock so I may need to run to Mike's. How do I run out of pink?! I have a new chemo card angel, by the way, that I will be making some cards for too today, so I'm looking forward to that and introducing myself to her.

Have a great Tuesday - take care of yourself and those you luv and enjoy the day!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the HUG stamp.
Is the sandcastle border ribbon or a punch? Cute.

Well have fun stamping and good luck only getting pink paper at Mike's !!!

Hugs

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

All darling cards! Love the purple and ochre color Hug card.

Great idea about sending Cards for Heros.

Mahvelous~

{xoxo} Juls~

Elena said...

Very cute idea! Love your cards, Jeannie!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs