Hi there and Happy Tuesday. It's day 45 and 365 Cards has a Tri-Fold challenge in conjunction with Scor-It week. I wanted to use these stamps, because I hadn't in awhile and so this is what I came up with. The stamps are from My Favorite Things, and I colored with SU Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa markers and then used the same colors of cardstock, together with ivory. I've been getting lots of use out of this border punch, and there's some Frosted Lace Stickles that were used for the steam on the front of the card. The flower, which is Apricot Appeal is a Sizzix die cut. Then I just added some organdy pink and brown ribbon, and the front main stamp is pop-dotted. The inside flap is meant to be cut and used for a bookmark, and is probably my favorite part, but the inside I think is pretty cute too.

I've got another pic of a beautiful rose for you too from the empty townhouse next door to me. Someone has to enjoy them, ya?!, This is why I'm on such a pink kick I think. Is it not gorgeous, or what?

I did receive a call yesterday regarding a job to see if I was still available. They didn't set up an interview, but said that they are just gathering those that they have an interest in and that they will be in touch. It's something anyway. It's only part time, but I hope they at least call back. If I don't hear anything by the end of the day, I should maybe give them a call to see what's up.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for visiting.
I luv and appreciate all of your comments!

Peace and Luv,

14 comments :

fabricbutterfly said...

wonderful card, what a great theme and attention to detail. And you are right the rose is lovely, a beautiful inspiration.

Best of luck on the call back

Kim said...

Great Card! I love the colors & stamp set you used!

Fi said...

Stunning card, I love the colours and the stamp.
Good luck with the job.
Hugs
Fi

Carol Dee said...

The card is adorable, love the colors and fun cups.

The rose is beautiful.

And my FINGERS are CROSSED.
(Hope you here more soon.)

HUGS

~amy~ said...

Fabulous tri-fold card...who doesn't love a fun coffee card???!! gorgeous rose :) Crossing my fingers on the job!!

Fran said...

I reatty like your Tri-fold.. very pretty card.

willow said...

Very pretty
Maz

mommyfink said...

Very cute. I love the scalloped edges.

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie! I *luv* java and this card is adorable! The tri-fold idea is very cool too.

Juls~

Jana said...

Okay, you are the winner. I love this card. Plus the flap turns into a bookmark. I am in love. Too cute.

Vicky said...

oh, this card is right up my alley! i love coffee, pink, and girly cards, so i'm LOVIN' this one! great job!

Pam said...

I absolutely agree with that sentiment and you did such a nice job with the stamping!

Cheryl Kosakura said...

I love everything about this card!
-Cher

Elena said...

Glad to hear about your job! I will hope and think about you, Jeannie!
Love the rose!!! Beautiful! I think I can even smell it!
Talking about smell - I smell coffe for sure! Love your tri-fold card! Wow! You are so creative!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs