Hi and Happy Sunday! Day 57 at 365 Cards is Super Sketchy Sunday. I used some new paper and stamps from Close To My Heart. The papers are from the Daydream paper packet, with some willow and black cardstock. The stars and the sentiment are from the Wishing Star set, inked in SU's Kiwi Kiss. The layout also called for the 2 corners to have some sort of scallop or anything else you wanted to do, so I used my Fiskars small scallop scissor. Then I added 4 black brads, and 2 rhinestones in the centers of the stars, which are pop-dotted.

I wanted to tell you about a blog hop that is going to take place on Shirley's 2 Girls on Thursday, May 7th, instead of having a Twisted Thursday challenge. I am very excited and thrilled that I have been asked to be a Design Team guest for May, so do mark your calendars for that!!! I will probably be mentioning it tho here every day just the same, but in case you miss a day here, you will want to mark your calendars, because you are going to be able win some awesome stuff from them!!!!

Have a great nite, thanks for visiting and take care!!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Rose said...

Well this is sure to brighten anyones day :-) LOVE it!!

~amy~ said...

Jeannie, what a fab card for today's sketch challenge!!!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful Card.
Congrats on the Shirley's 2 Girls design guest honor. I will be watching :)
HUGS

Fi said...

Very elegant card Jeannie,love your star flowers and the paper is just beautiful.
Hugs
Fi

Karen Lee said...

What a lovely card! Congrats on the guest DT spot!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Vicky said...

Jeannie - this is gorgeous!! I love this - the colors, the papers - ALL of it!

Bex said...

Very funky card, and congrats on the DT!

Made by Mandy said...

What a great sentiment on this card

Elena said...

Congratulations on your Guest Design position! So happy for you!!!
Your card is so beautiful! Love the contrast of the colors!

willow said...

I love these papers, a very pretty card
maz

kristie sessions said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love it so so much!! SOrry I have been MIA this weekend, just getting to your posts. Looks like you have really rocked these challenges!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs