Happy Twisted Thursday!! Another Shirley's 2 Girls challenge here. This time with one of their new downloads! It's for those of us (me) who want it now - I luv it! Well this little gal is certainly all dressed up and ready for Easter in her bonnet, and looky-looky there's a dragonfly there too! That's what really sold me on this one, of course. The papers are also S2G's - the Indulge package, together with some, ivory, white and willow cardstock. I used some markers and colored my little heart out, added some ribbon and rhinestones and pop-dotted it. Hop on over to Paper Therapy for all of the details for today's challenge!

Did any of you watch Idol this week? Well I have to agree that it was time for Scott to go, even tho he is from here in AZ. He was good, but had a couple of bad weeks. I give him big time credit for getting as far as he did tho.

Neal and the kids are off tomorrow from school, so we'll have them tomorrow thru Sunday afternoon. We will be coloring eggs Saturday nite and hiding them and their baskets Sunday and in our tiny little place, that should be interesting! I'm looking forward to it tho. So tonite we'll be getting some last minute things together and having a little date nite.

I hope your Thursday is a little twisted, but fun. Thanks for visiting and take care!!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

the girls said...

JEANNIE...you are FAST! we love our little easter bonnet girl...you did a FAB job! love your take on the colors...thanks for participating...Deidre & Kristine

Karolyn Loncon said...

Jeannie! This is just too cute!! I so love what you did with this sketch, and your treatment of the image is SMASHING!! Fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie! This card really made me smile! I just love her!!! As always, beautiful job ... She is so festive and fun! LIKE US! ;)

{xoxo} Juls~

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh, I love the Easter Bonnet, especially the dragonfly, of course!

Jennifer said...

cute cards this week as usual.

glad you got a pep talk this week! Is Neal available for pep talks?? ha. yeah, the job market really stinks right now. I was excited too, I really liked my resume and apply for everything and still nothing! I'm going crazy too - I never thought it would be this hard to find a job (even in this economy and market) but I've been applying since last August!! c'mon!

maybe our phones will ring off the hook next week!

Elena said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! Love everything about it - colors, coloring, layout!!!

shawn said...

OK, saw the card.. and thought.. WHAT A CUTE EASTER BONNET!!! then read the rest of the blog.. hee hee hee...
sounds like you will be having lots of bunny fun!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous! You aced the challenge! Fabuoulous coloring of your S2G image. Love it and thanks for playing

Jaspere said...

Wow Mary is looking good. Great job with the sketch and the colors.

peggysue said...

I like your interpretation of the layout, those scallops are divine! Neat card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs