Happy Sunday!! Here's my pic of the recipe that I did for the swap last nite. Always a fun time with these gals. I'm really not a great scrapbooker, that's why I don't do it anymore and stick to cards, so considering the size which is 81/2 x 51/2 it was kinda difficult to come up with a layout. So basically the paper is from Creative Imaginations and it's two sided, so I used some of the backside of it too, along with some sunflower cardstock and that's about it. I think if you click on the pic you'll be able to see the recipe, but if not let me know.

Here are a few pics of my favorites: Lemon Squares, Spanish White Sangria and Caramel Corn.

So the other recipes are: Ultimate Chippers, a triple chocolate chip cookie that she brought that were awesome! Lemon Jell-O Cake, Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, Veal Roll Cordon Bleu, Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Yummy Balls, Black-eyed Pea Salad, Cabbage Rolls. Can't wait to try them! We decided between the card swaps every month that we'd just do this recipe thing a couple times a year. So I think we decided on either July/August and then another one in December. If you want the recipes for any of these, let me know. I should probably have taken pics of all of them for you to see, they are all great!!

Well today I've got to get a couple of Easter cards done and in the mail, we've already done a bit of running around this morning and I think we're in for the day now. I also went to a Scrapbook store Saturday morning that was having a rummage sale. Basically, there were some things that either the people who work there or customers brought in too. So I picked up a couple sets of SU stamps. One is even from 1999, but I liked it, and for $4 I decided I needed it.

I hope the rest of your weekend, what's left of it, is good and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Nice large recipe cards, great idea for a swap. Mmmm the triple choc. chip sound good, You know me and Chocolate... LOL

My favorite local scrap and stamp store has a "Gently used " sale about once a year. Always a bargain to be found there. :)
For the sale they allow customers to bring in 50 or more items. They keep 30% and I get the rest in store merchadise cert. Last time I got $75 :) Fun Huh!

Elena said...

I think you did great job for this swap, Jeannie!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs