Happy Monday! This is a card with the sketch layout from SFYTT that I thought I'd incorporate into a couple of Easter cards I needed to send out. The chick and sentiment is from Pink Petticoat. I colored the wings and tail in with Cotton Candy Stickles. The cardstock is Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, willow and white. The patterned papers are from SU's Delicate Dots set. The squares were embossed using a Cuttlebug and then I just added a pretty sheer ribbon.

I've got a little bit of running around to do today, otherwise as far as cardmaking is concerned, I'm going to do some cards for a friends church, and then make more cards for another rewarding donation that I'll talk more about tomorrow.

It's going to be a high of 88 here today, a bit warmer than the norm for right now. It's steak on the grill tonite for dinner, a salad, and some good crunchy bread and a big pitcher of iced tea.

I hope your day goes well - thanks for visiting and take care!!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Yummy, I would drop by for supper tonight if I lived close enough! Actually even though it is only 40 degrees here, we will be grilling steak tonight also! I had bought it for Sunday's lunch but DIL asked us to come for lunch so it got put aside for tonight's meal.

I downloaded these cute chicks, THANK YOU. Your card is sweet.

Enjoy you warm days, hope to see something closer than that here soon.

Hugs...

shawn said...

88?? what you have to rub my nose in that or what???
I love the chick.. thanks for the link by the way.. I printed them out.. will try to make something up with them soon!!
Hope that you had a great day!!
talk soon!

Juls~ said...

J~

Love the embossed papers on your Easter card! Such a Cute little Chick!

{xoxo} Juls~

Elena said...

Love, love how you was inspired by this sketch!
So lucky to have this hot weather!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs