Happy Earth Day! It is also Day 53-Fun with Fruit at 365 Cards. I luv this stamp, which is from Cowtown Stamps mostly because it's different. I CASE'd a card of luvmyboys&stampin on SCS, altho hers is much simpler. I think I tried to get too detailed. Anyway, the patterned paper is SU's Delicate Dots, with Certainly Celery cardstock, some Bazzill brown, and some ivory. The leaves are a Sizzlit die cut. I also used a ticket corner punch, markers, Kiwi Kiss ink, ColorBox Olive Pastel and Chestnut chalk, as well as 3 brads and some sheer brown ribbon. My favorite part is how the leaves are touching each other! I couldn't decide which sentiment to use. It was between two of a kind or the perfect pear/pair. I didn't know which way to spell it, pear or pair, so I decided two of a kind was easier.

I received some wonderful awards yesterday that I am grateful for from 2 creative gals that I am extremely inspired by:


Diana's AUsome Creations - The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

The Kristie Sessions - Lemonade Award: The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.


The deal is to nominate others and share the luv. Since a lot of the 365'ers have already received these, I'd just like to say that if you comment on a consistant basis here, (and you know who you are), these awards are for you too! So grab them and put them on your blog, and if you don't have one print them out anyway and put them up somewhere to remember how much you mean to me and this crazy craft that keeps me going.

I hope you have an awesome Earth Day and do something special for yourself and others to celebrate it.

Did you watch Idol last nite? Who's going home? I think it's gotta be Lil, and maybe Anoop? I still luv Danny.

Thanks for visiting, for all of your wonderful comments, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

willow said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!! I dont know what to say except this is to die for, I love everything about this card
Maz

Fi said...

Congrats on your awards.
I love your Pears they are just gorgeous and the added ribbon and branch just tops the card off.
Hugs
Fi

Carol Dee said...

Congrats on the well deserved awards :)

I like the pear/pair card. Very pretty, they look like they are holding hands/leaves :)

Happy Earth Day. (This probably doesn't count,but I took a basket of goodies to my new neighbor. )

HUGS...

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Card...congrats on all the awards!!!

Vicky said...

this is SOOOO pretty! I LOVE it! Great job, Jeannie!

AUsome mom said...

This card is 'ausome'!! I love that paper!!

Jana said...

Wonderful card. Very pretty. Love the print in the pears. Is that a stamp? Or patterned paper?

Ann said...

Such a pretty card and perfect for this challenge!

Nice job on all awards--you are one popular girl! ;)

Birgit said...

I LOVE this card and I don't find it too busy at all but so elegant with the design in the pairs. Simply beautiful!

Elena said...

Congratulations on the awards!
This card is so elegant! Really love the print on the pears!

Justine said...

This is a Fantabulous card. WOW. Yea, I am a bit late commenting but you guessed the LOSERS from last week. I am pulling for Adam. I am just in love with him. We don't get to vote but he and of course Danny would also win my vote

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs