Yesterday a trio - today a quad, of birthday cards that is. I like this layout (obviously) and while I'm trying to get an inventory built up, this is the easiest way for me to do it. The papers are from Stampin' Up's Pattern Pack II. They are 6x6 papers, and reversible, so I used every bit of it for these cards. The cupcakes are downloaded from Pink Petticoat and I colored them in with the markers that match the colored cardstocks used. Also a large and small star punch, some ribbon, Frosted Lace Stickles, my usual rhinestones and pop-dots. They are all a little bit different in their own way tho. I still have green paper here on my desk to do one more card with. These are all of the colors that come in the same pattern pack of papers. Luv that they are reversible too. These are some bigger cards to fit some A6 envies that I have.

It's early - for me right now anyway. It's about 7:30 and I had been getting stuck in the stay up late and sleep in late rut that happens when you're not working, so I thought I'd better break that habit. This way I get much more done I think.

Weatherwise, it's going to be beautiful here and I've got a little bit of running that I want to do today, but not much. Hopefully there won't be any snotty customer service brats that I run into, but if I do you know I'll be sure to share it with you. My hope is that I run into someone with a positive attitude so that I can share a good moment with you, as I'm sure everybody would rather hear about that.

Have a Happy Wednesday, drop me a line or two, and take care!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

5 comments :

JULS~ said...

Jeannie!

Now I know that I need to start getting up earlier ;)

Great set of birthday cards! CUTE! I'll have to look up Pink Petticoat.

Still drinking my coffee.

{xoxo} Juls~

Carol Dee said...

SWEET cards, I usually do a stack of the same things in assorted colors, etc... use up some ribbon or scrap paper when I need to stock up. It goes much quicker if you do not make every card totally differant. Besides these are so CUTE why change it! :)

Have a great day in the AZ sun! Wish the sun would come again. It has been a bit gloomy here. Rained hard yesterday. Cold again today and snow in forecast for weekend, IA Yuck. But it is SPRING :)

Hugs...

shawn said...

These are really cute!! LOVE the layout too.. and the cupcakes are great!!
OK, just so you know.. I get up anywhere between 4:30-5am...
AND... it was snowing here today!

Elena said...

The layout is so pretty, Jeannie! I love it too! Your cupcakes look so yummy!

Jenny Gropp said...

wow -- you can turn them out! Great cards and color choices!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs