My inspiration for this card today came from a layout on Paper, Scissors, Superheroes. I've had some of this self-adhesive dragonfly felt fusion from Queen & Co. for awhile, but wasn't sure what to do with it. When I saw hers I decided to give it a try. The cardstock used is, Wild Wasabi, cream, Lavendar Lace, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery with a little bit of So Saffron. I used 2 of the top note die cuts from my Stampin' Up gal Jan. The DP is from the Tea Party set. The heart stamp I stamped in Perfect Plum, and is from the Polka Dot Punches set that I just cut out and then colored in with the Pretty in Pink marker. The sentiment is computer generated. Then I just put a purpley, pinky, rhinestone on the heart. There is also a heart with a rhinestone on the inside, as well as a stamped heart on the envelope.

I'm busy getting ready for the Stampin' Up party this Saturday that I'm hostessing. I've been cutting out some templates to make the cutest darn baskets you've ever seen and I'm going to run to Joann's in a little bit to get some things to put inside the thank you favors I'm putting together.

Thanks for visiting me, have a great day, and do leave me a comment, I enjoy reading them tremendously.

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the draqonfly felt cutout ribbon.

Be sure to post the baskets you make, I want to see them. And if I lived close enough I'd run over and make one with you all!

I'll check back tomorrow!

Hugs...

shawn said...

great card.. you are making party favors for the party?? how sweet.. I agree.. post away!!

Karen ~ said...

I am laughing here ... I read the card as "Happiness is leaving you" and thought WHAT?????

Then I looked more closely!

-K-

Carol Dee said...

Jeannie,
I just made the cookies from your post yesterday. I used a lemon cake mix, YUMMY. Really quick and easy. THANKS.

Elena said...

Beautiful card! I love the felt dragonfly fusion! the colors of the card are so nice!
Have a nice time with your SU meeting!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs