I saw this on some napkins at Michael's and since I luv puns, I just had to do it. I knew that I had some wine stickers laying around, but didn't realize that they actually said merlot on them! Who knew? Anyway, I used some burgundy textured cardstock that I think I got back in Colorado at Archiver's, boy do I miss them. Then some Mellow Moss, Sunflower and cream. The Sunflower background was embossed using a Cuttlebug backgrounder. I used an EK Success border punch and a leaf Sizzlit, a couple of heart rhinestones, some pop-dots and some ribbon. It fits an A6 envie.

So today I think I'll take a drive to a town called Cave Creek. My Stampin' Up gals like a scrapbook store that's there, so I think that I'll check it out today and see if I get any ideas. Like I said above I really miss Archiver's and all of the great ideas and inspiration you can get by just walking in. I'm still trying to find someplace like that here.

I hope you have a great Friday-Eve, thanks for stoppin' in, leave a comment if you feel I'm worthy, and take care!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

5 comments :

Jennifer said...

Hi! You are worthy of comments daily! I'll try to comment more!

GLAD you got a pre-screen at least! I hope to hear from any of the companies I've applied at - the sooner the better! It's NEVER been this hard to find a job :( So, I'm going to start listing stuff on ebay & see how that goes.


Snowed here this morning in Colorado - we were all ready for spring too!

Take care & keep up the great work!

Jen

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm, Merlot. Nice stickers.

I have been to Cave Creek, just the touristy (is that a word?)part.
My Sister LOVES the beer from there. The one with Chilli.
She has my folks bring some home for her when they are there.
Yucky, but then I a NOT a beer drinker. (So much for my German heritage, hee hee.)

Hope you enjoyed your day and found a nice new place to shop.

We have a store called Cottage Corner. All Scrap Book and rubber stamp supplies. VERY dangerous place to shop. ;)

Hugs...

shawn said...

OOOOOO I just love this one!! I should check at Michaels and JoAnn's more...
maybe that is where my MOJO is hiding out!!

Elena said...

Very nice stickers! Wow! You are so creative, Jeannie!

Juls~ said...

Alo jeannie {said in French accent}!

Very cute card and the sentiment is very sweet and true, in some cases ;)

Oh! I wished you lived nearby and we could go craft shopping!

{xoxo} Juls~

p.s. have your hubby check out my 1st 3 digital scrapbook layouts and grade me!!! :D

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs