Hi there! Sorry I didn't post over the weekend like I said I might. I was very busy and I luved it! Saturday's party went great, I had loads of fun and it was about a $430ish party so I was able to pick out some fun stuff for myself. I left the house at 11 and got home I think around 7. Above is a basket that we made with a great template that Jan found. So we made 2 baskets with So Saffron cardstock and put them back to back. The patterned paper is from the Delicate Dots set. The flower stamp is from the Polka Dot Punches set. We decided that the oval we punched out for the handle made great looking egg tags, so it was great to see what everybody came up with for them. Next time I'll have to remember to take my camera to take pics of what everybody else did too.

Here's a little onesie card, I'm not sure why I chose pink over blue, I don't know anybody having a baby, but I did and this was really fun to do too. The don't remember the name of the set where the snail stamp is from, but he sure is cute. So thanks Jan for all of the great ideas, I had a great, great time!

Sunday 5 of us went to the Rubber Stamp show at the Civic Center here and spent another 3 or 4 hours there having fun learning some new stuff. I got to be a personal shopper for another gal who was on her way to Disneyland and couldn't join us. That was fun to be able to spend somebody elses money except that she has so much of what was already there that I didn't spend much because I was afraid I'd duplicate what she already has. I'd never seen the shaving cream technique done and so now I've got to try that as well as playing with versa mark and chalks. Tuesday nite a couple of us are going to get together and play too and share each others stuff, so that'll be fun.

I'm glad I had these projects to show because I just realized that I am out of double stick tape, so I've got to make a stop at Michael's. This is probably my biggest expense, but I don't like using any other adhesives, and believe me I think I've tried all of them. At the show on Sunday they had that big 700-something dispenser, but geez it's bigger than my head so I don't think I'd like using that!

Anyway - I hope your weekend was good, thanks for visiting and do leave me a comment since you're here anyway, ya?!

Happy spring break to those of you off this week!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

The basket is great, I have covered and decorated the carrier from latte's , etc. But don't usually have one on hand. It would be fun to have a pattern like that. Think of all the fun things you can fill it with :)

The onsie is adorable. Blue or Pink. Maybe in yellow or green to have on hand and good for boy or girl.

It sounds like you had a fun weekend. I spent today with my sister. A trip to Michael's - of course. And lunch out. She will come over later this week so we can craft and stamp.

Have a great week. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hey you’re cute!! Wanna lie in that hammock together?

shawn said...

love the basket.. and the onies is cute too.. I would have done pink too... oh well..
nice party..

Jenny Gropp said...

Fun cards, love that onesie-- a personal shopper for stamps -- can you use them before you turn them over, lol!!!

Elena said...

The box is so precious! I love the papers you used! Love your onesie too! So cute!
Glad you had a great time!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs