Hi and Happy Tuesday! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday - my camera died on me and needed to be charged and Neal had the cord with him at school because it works for his camera also. So....here is actually yesterday's card. It's a chicks rule Lilli from Pink Petticoat. The cardstock is Tempting Turquoise and cream, and the DP is from K&Company's Berry Sweet designer mat pad. Also used is a border punch, bold brights markers and ribbon. There is also some pink Cotton Candy Stickles on her necklace, bracelet and belt buckle. I learned how to do this ribbon rose at Christine's Creations. She has a tutorial on her blog and after a little practicing I finally got it.

I had a great time on Saturday at the Close to My Heart card party. I like that all of their stamps are the clear unmounted kind. Especially for storage. We made a little Easter basket which I didn't get a pic of before I gave it to Ali to take home. Also a little girls dress (luv that corduroy button) and thanks to Ronah we all had a fun time. Thanks Ronah!!

This week we've got a card swap on Thursday. Since it's the day after April Fool's the theme is to make a humorous card. I'm already done with my 12 and I hope everybody likes them. I will post one on Friday. Saturday is a new recipe swap that we're starting. It's to scrapbook a recipe x 12. The finished size is 81/2 x 51/2 and I really don't have any ideas yet. I guess I should decide on a recipe first, I bought some kitcheny paper, and see where it goes when I start to play around. If you have any ideas, I'd gladly welcome them.

I have no news on the job front, which isn't good, but I know that there are people who are struggling more than I am right now and we've all just got to be patient and hope for the best.

I hope your week is going well so far, take care of yourself out there, and I'd luv it if you'd leave me a comment.

Peace and Luv,


3 comments :

shawn said...

cute cute cute.. too bad you aren't here.. you have much more mojo than I do.. SU regionals are here this weekend.. and NO I did not do swaps.. if you were here, I am sure that we could have popped out a few hundred....

Carol Dee said...

I wondered where you where yesterday!

Great cards as always, they dress is especially cute.

Keep positive, there must be a job out there looking for you. Sure wish it would find you faster :o)

Elena said...

Your first card is so pretty! Love the fun summer papers you used and ribbon flower you created!
And dress is so precious! Glad you had some fun stamping time!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs