Hey there! Well I found amongst my "stuff" an office envelopes template. I've also had this paper from Flavia for awhile, so together I created these cards with matching office envelopes. I used the stamps from So Many Scallops for these two and then basically then just used the round scallop punch so that the flower is pop-dotted and comes thru the front. I also used a scallop border punch and a little bit of ribbon and a couple of rhinestone brads and they were certainly quick and easy. The Flavia papers are from the Peaches and Pomegranate and Mint and Moonlight paper packs. The ink used is Pacific Point and Riding Hood Red.
These little cuties are from the same template that the one above came from, and since Neal left me such a sweet comment yesterday here, I thought I'd tuck these into his lunch today. The same Flavia papers, the stamps are from the Tart & Tangy set, and then I used ColorBox chalks for all of the inking. The ribbons are a glittery netting sort of thing. I hope he finds them before he throws away the bag!

I don't have much to do today really, I do need to think of some sort of vegetable to go with tonites dinner, Crispy Potato BBQ Stacks, probably some coleslaw unless I find something else fun to go with them. I'm making these with some leftover chuck roast from the other nite. Also, I forgot to mention that my rueben on St. Patrick's day was fantastic if I must say so myself.

Did you watch Idol - kind of a snoozy week, huh? I do like all kinds of music, but these kids singing Grand Ole Opry songs is always just somewhat uncomfortable to watch. Most did a fantastic job, but Adam - well I just won't go there. Tonite is Survivor and Grey's, can't say I'm super excited about either one.

Have a great Friday-Eve and thanks for visiting. Luv the comments, so thank you very much!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

5 comments :

Elena said...

Wow! Your office envelopes are gorgeous! LOVE the colors! And little ones are so cute!!!

Karen ~ said...

Oh, that reecipe has me drooling! It looks really, really good. Love the colors on the cards w/ envelopes. You are so creative!

I will be missing Survivor & Grey's tonight as I have book club. I'll see how I feel tomorrrow about watching them online to see what I missed - I agree, they are not as compelling this year!

-K-

shawn said...

LOVE them.. as usual..
I may have to make this as well... hm....


OOOOHHH love the new layout page thingy.. I can't figure out how to do it on my blog.. I think I need some help.. I am sure that it isn't too hard.. but... well...

Jenny Gropp said...

your new page is great!
love those envies and cards - great colors!

Carol Dee said...

Yummy recipe thanks for sharing.
I like that office envie.
And really cute notes for Neal's lunch bag. You two are so sweet.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs