Hey there! Sorry for the late post. I was busy with another project today and so this was a quick throw together. I had my Sizzix Sidekick out, so I dusted off my Garden Delights alphabet for the letters and the watering can. The DP's are K&Company's Berry Sweet. The ribbon was on Christmas clearance at Michael's. I figured pink is pink, right? It does have some glittery stuff in it too. Then the cardstock is just Sunflower, (I used Versa Mark on the paper behind the letters with a small leaf stamp), some black and cream. Add some rhinestones, and there you go.

Well now we have to talk about the Bachelor now don't we? I'm not mad like I'm hearing about all over the computer or like Elisabeth on The View, that's for sure. If anything, isn't this more like real men to begin with? Do they ever really know what they want, or even women for that matter? I don't think I'm that naive and that this was a staged event at all. I saw Jason on Jimmy Kimmel last nite, and he's just one very confused guy. My take is that because he was divorced and then dumped by the bachelorette previously, and he's got a little kid to think about, commitment is not going to be something that is going to come easy to him. He's gun shy, and throw 25 gorgeous women at him all at once to boot, and what do you expect? I haven't sworn off the show, to me this guy is more open and real than any of the other prima donnas they've had on, and it's cheap entertainment. There's another hour on tonite, not sure what else they have to say, but I'll be watching.

Hope your day was good and let me know what you're thinking - I luv to hear from you!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cute card, has me thinking SPRING.
Hugs...

shawn said...

cute card..
I guess I don't have an opinion on the Bachelor.. I don't watch it.. OK.. there was the one season.. but I got so mad at them.. male and female.. I mean really would you want to make out and be all lovey dovey to someone who is making out with 20 other women?? PLEASE.. I guess I don't know if he picked the right one or not.. to begin with or in the end.. hm... And other than that one couple.. has any of the others worked out???

Elena said...

How cute! I have thois DP too! Thank you for the inspiration!

JULS~ said...

Hey Jeannie ... I'm wondering if he should go back with the girl from the prior season. I actually believe that she is more compatible with him than Mollie. BUT he did say at one point that Mollie was the best kisser and "It's All In The Kiss" ...

I think I'm addicted to the emotional roller coaster drama, and although I'm not always comfortable with it... a lot of guys date several women at one time. {just not on camera}

It will be VERY interesting to see if their relationship continues or ends.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs