Hey there and thanks so much for all of your kind words over the last several days. It's just a reminder that tomorrow is not promised to us and to hug and luv all of those around us today!

I'm posting today a set of notecards that I made last week, but didn't want to post until they were received by Juls, who I made them for. She likes them, so I guess I did good!



Basically, the cardstocks used are some Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red, Sunflower, some Teal and cream, I think that's it. Then I used the flourish stamp from the Carte Postale set and I used some ColorBox Frost White ink on the Green Grocer's brown bag paper. All of the DP is from the same set from Daisy D and is some of my favorite that I use only rarely and for a special occasion because I don't want to use it all up! Silly, huh? I also used my Fiskars scallop scissor, the flower is a Sizzix die cut, and the inside of the flower is a small coneflower punch. Then both ribbons are Offray, and I distressed everything with ColorBox Chestnut Brown chalk. Of course there are rhinestones inside and out.

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think and what you're up to, and do have a great day!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Lucky Jules! These are drop-dead-gorgeuous !!!

I know what you mean about hording, I just used some horded item on a Sympathy card this weekend. I think it turned out o.k. and am glad I used my "special" stuff.

Keep Smiling...Hugs

JULS~ said...

A N N O U N C E M E N T:

UH-HUH! I AM THE LUCKY CHICK WHO WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNED AND MOVED TO TEARS UPON OPENING JEANNIE'S *SPECIAL PACKAGE* OF BLOG CANDY! AND ON TOP OF THAT SHE MADE A PERSONALIZED ENVELOPE FOR THESE LOVELY CARDS TO FIT IN WITH MY NICKNAME, "Juls~", PRINTED ON IT!

SPEAKING OF HORDING ... {they are so pretty I don't wanna use them, I prefer staring at how beautiful they are!}

{XOXO} Juls~

Louise said...

Wow, Jeannie, the notelets are gorgeous!
Louise x

Elena said...

Very beautiful cards!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs