Hey there and Happy Wednesday. I haven't put the green paper away yet! This card was inspired by a few different people; the basic layout is from SFYTT and then the card made by Susie Stampalot. The flower from Sue Robertson on SCS. I hope I didn't leave anybody out. The cardstock is Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Sunflower and Baja Breeze, with off white of course. The stamp set is Polka Dot Punches. I used the round scallop punch and a dragonfly punch, 3 yellow brads, and the ribbon is Offray. The green cardstock is embossed with a Sizzix swirly background, which is hard to see. Kinda sweet and simple today, but hope you like it.

I've got a little running around to do today; post office (to put Shawn's package in the snail mail), the library and Staples to get another color cartridge for my printer. That'll be my big fun for the day. Of course I'll be creating, so that gives me my positive energy, and therapy, for the day.

Have a great day whatever it is you're doing today - it'll be close to 90 here so maybe I should stop and stock up on some deodorant too! hehe!!

Thanks for visiting and when I was looking for a new background for today and I saw these monkeys they cracked me up - I hope they make you smile today too!

Peace and Monkey Luv,
Jeannie

7 comments :

JULS~ said...

Hola Jeannie!

Another *awesome* card! So cute and so true! The funky flower you did is really delish!~

{xoxo} Juls~

Your bf said...

Cute baby... I like the surf image. Oh to be walking along with our pants rolled up, holding sandals in one hand and each other’s hand in the other. We had waited so long to be together and thankfully we now can be. Now I wait to be able to steal away private moments with you. I love you.

Carol Dee said...

Jeannie
Sweet card (especially the dragonflies) and fun monkeys in the BG. HEY...comment 2 is going to make the rest of use pretty jealous!!! hehe. (Lucky Girl) Don't let that fella get away. :)

Your day may be more fun than mine was. I spent 3 hours getting tires and alignment done. Whee.

Have a nice evening. HUGS

shawn said...

OOOHH my "package" is in the mail?? yippeee!!!
sounds like you did some "fun" stuff today...
How was the ruebens???

Jennifer said...

Very neat cards as usual! - Always enjoy visiting your blog. It's a great break from my own job hunt as well.

I posted a Digital Scrap on our family blog of kids on St.Patty's Day, be sure to leave comment sometime too.

Did the phone ring at all??? Any interviews yet??

I'm not having much luck YET in the job front, was hoping my updated resume would help.

Your BF sounds soo sweet!

Have a great day!

Jennifer

Elena said...

So pretty! Love the sentiment! And cute little dragonflies too!
Your new background is so beautiful! Really love the colors!

JULS~ said...

Jeannie!

You are SO SPOILED! I AM JELL-O!!!

;-)

Okay, so the two of you need to pack up a romantic lunch in a basket with those two dragonfly glasses and a bottle of vino or your favorite drink! I suggest near a lake or ocean ... lots of pics and watch the *PDA*s ... LOL!

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs