Happy St. Patrick's Day! Well I was holding back not showing you this card until today that we also made on Saturday at the Stampin' Up party. Jan struck again with a great festive card perfect for today. All I did was add a couple of rhinestones for some bling. I do luv the hardware tag holder. Another great card ala Jan made with the Polka Dot Punches set!
These little shamrocks are the only St. Pat's day stamp that I have, and I couldn't let the day go by without using them. I mentioned about learning and wanting to do the versa mark and chalk technique, and so that's what I did here. I just dipped the stamp in the versa mark and then used 3 different colors of pastels (after the versa mark is completely dry), and I have to play around more with this but I do like how it turned out.
So also just in time for the holiday are these awesome wine glasses that I received from my blogger friend Juls at Papier Creatif.
Are they gorgeous or what??!! They match my colors PERFECTLY and I told her she needs to market these because they would sell like hot cakes! I can't stop staring at them and then to also have the dragonflies on them - pure heaven!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Juls!

Here is a close up of the magic that she created - how lucky am I today?!

I have some ideas brewing in my head for some cards to create today, so now that I'm done job surfing for the morning I think I'll jump right in and start. Here's hoping that a bit of luck (even tho I don't think I have a lick of irish in me) will happen for me today and the phone will ring. I did get a little corned beef for din-din that I'll be smelling up the house with this afternoon and I will be running to the bakery down the way to get some irish soda bread. Nothing better than a good rueben sandwich on St. Patrick's Day! Ya gotta luv it!

I hope your day is good and green and lucky today and thanks for visiting!

Green Peace and Luv to ya!

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm Ruebuns are a favorite of mine. Yummy. I fixed a big corned beef on Sunday so I would have enough leftovers for sandwiches!

Lucky you, I LOVE those wine glass from JULS.

Great St Patty's Day card you made this weekend.

Have fun day...Think Green :)
HUGS

Jenny Gropp said...

Great cards -- love the soft look of Versa-mark and chalking. Those wine glasses are divine!!! Esp. with the little dragonfly on the end -- wow! Good luck on the job hunting!

JULS~ said...

Happy St. Patties's Day, Jeannie!

The festive cards are DAHLING!!! Love them!

I think Angelique may be flying through here with her fairy wings peeking! She signed up for the Blog Candy too!!

=:-O !!!

Glad you like the wine glasses! Jamie and I thought they looked just like YOU!

{xoxo} Juls~

shawn said...

LOVE the cards and the wine glasses are great.. you lucky gal you!!!
Happy St Patty's day

Elena said...

Happy St.Patricks Day to you, Jeannie!
Love both of your cards! Heart shamrock is gorgeous! And little pastels clovers are so cute!
Wonderful gift you received!

Anonymous said...

Dixie says hello and just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you!! XOXO Bingo

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs