Zebra style! These little guys are from Pink Petticoat. The base of the card is Sahara Sand cardstock, together with black and cream. The DP's are from Pocket Full of Posies and Kelly Panacci. There are 4 green brads and 2 blue rhinestones and the ribbon is from Michael's. The markers I used on them are Old Olive and Taken with Teal. I also used a Copic marker E00 Skin White around all of the images to warm them up a bit.

What did I do today you might ask? Laundry, ironing, cleaning, sent out resumes, watched some tv, made a couple cards, filed for unemployment, answered some emails, made a couple calls, and that's about it. I never even left the house! Not sure what I'll do tomorrow, but I have no excuses to not be creative!

Did you watch the Bachelor?! Oy! It was very juicy and only 2 more left!

I also watched the new Survivor that started last week and also the new Amazing Race which started Sunday. I'm in reality show heaven!

Thanks so much for visiting and leave me a comment - I really appreciate them!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Judy said...

Hi Jeannie...love your cards!! What does "DP" stand for? Thanks, Judy

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness such cute zebras!

Enjoy your free time to create 'cause I am certain you will be back to work soon! Good Luck with the job search.
HUGS

Jean Harper said...

Jeannie,
My sister Judy sent the link to your blog, because I teach paper crafting classes in the Scottsdale / P.V. area of the valley. Love your designs. where do you shop? Scrap Happy Sisters? Thanks for sharing the very terrific cards..
jean

shawn said...

OMG is this one of the cutest cards??? I laughed when I saw it!! how cute are those little guys???

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my goodness those guys are so cute. TFs.

Jenny Gropp said...

love those little zebras! adorable.
good luck on the job search.

Lynn said...

This is too cute! Your coloring looks fantastic!

Elena said...

Wow! Absolutely adorable card!!! Love your coloring!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs