You're just too good to be true....can't take my eyes off of you....awwww.....such an adorable stamp!!! I first saw this on Jenny aka One Krafty Kat's blog and it was another one that I had to have. It's from AAARubberStamps.com and I got it at Addicted to Stamps.com. I used for cardstock, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, black and cream. I used Jan's top note die cutter last Saturday and made a bunch of these - thanks again Jan! Other than that, I colored with some markers, added some Michael's ribbon, a couple of heart brads and some pop-dots. The DP is Daisy D's. The font is pussycat...hehe!!

Hope your Friday-Eve is/was great!!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Adorable, the verse goes so well with the image. Your colors aer great. Love the top note layer. Keep looking at getting one, but my sensible side wins out (cost) then I think "I am worth it." We will see! hehe
I will look in on you again tomorrow.
Hugs...

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

What a SUPER CARD! LOVE IT!

shawn said...

very cute card.. would make a cute Anniversay card or even Valentine's day card..
love the papers!!

JULS~ said...

Jeannie! Another way cute card. Where do you get your continual inspiration... AND inventory of papers! I really like the antiquey red background. The heart embellishments are darling too.

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, cool, Lovin the colors and layout.

Elena said...

Love the layout and this cute stamp too!

Jenny Gropp said...

I love it! But you know that already... cause you know I have the stamp! I found it on Addicted too, glad I could inspire you to shop! like the choice of font and the colors you chose!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs